Reviews for Fight or Flight
Personally, if I was Beast Boy and couldn't talk I would turn into a cat or dog. Animals don't speak.
Dolly chapter 3 . 1/11
La storia si fa intrigante! Mi piace!
Dolly chapter 2 . 1/11
Bellissima la parte dei cavalli, ci ho messo un po' a capirla perché Google Traduttore non traduce molto bene, ma è meravigliosa.
Il capitolo è fantastico!
Dolly chapter 1 . 1/11
Bellissimo!
Non vedo l'ora di leggere il 2!
bravissimo! Sei un genio a inventarti storie e a scriverle!
iamking chapter 11 . 9/30/2014
Great story!
BethyQuake chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
I love this the only thing I don't like is when I show this to my bffs and there like *GASP* they can't say black and I'm like YES they can it's NOT RACIST unless u say something bad about them I mean how is just saying black racist am I ranting now wow I guess I am I do that a lot for some reason and WOW I am very easily distracted aren't I well I think I will just stop now soooo. Lastly I love the ending and the realistic...ness? Of it all bye :)
Bolinlover123 chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
I've read this story so many times, nearly crying. I have to say this is one of my favorite Teen Titans fanfictions EVER! I cannot tell you how much I adore this story! :)
bbissocute chapter 11 . 1/16/2011
Oh goodness, how much I missed this story! It's so nice to see things seem to settling down for him. Hopefully everything will be okay! Lovely voice you have in your chapter, very fun to read. Great work, no surprise there. XD Keep it up!

Allyssa
Insanity4Apples chapter 11 . 1/13/2011
This story is really good I hope you update soon! :D
FallenUpStairs chapter 11 . 1/10/2011
Woot! It's updated! The great part was I didn't have top read the beginning chapters to be caught up! Great chapter our green friend is speaking. Hope to see the next soon.
stormygirl335 chapter 11 . 1/10/2011
I really like ur story! plz continue! or update! or both! :D
Guptanation chapter 11 . 1/10/2011
yo, enjoyed the new chapter, the plot's certainly progressed pretty well! The whole hallucination thing was definitely a nice touch, certainly adds an interesting dynamic... can't imagine how crazy of a position that is to be in, completely unsure if you're trapped hallucinating or not...
Aislyn Marie chapter 10 . 3/6/2010
This is a really good story. I hope you put up the next chapter sometime soon, I really can't wait to find out what happens next.
Guptanation chapter 10 . 2/25/2010
Very intriguing story, it's a pity it's not complete. :)
Denalien chapter 10 . 8/9/2009
o

interesting!

Can you continue this?I feel like it didn't ended here!It shouldn't!