Reviews for Of Crimson Blood and Handguns
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I'm glad Taichi and Yamato are both ok. It's sad what happened to Yamato.

I loved this story so much!
mahwish1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I really loved this!
This is the first time I've came across the story and you did a great job. What I loved the most was the friendship between Matt and Tai - You did a great job at the ending. :)
Hope to read more stories from you. ! :)
Kensy Echo chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Wow, I love this one too! Awesome detailed-description, good idea of the whole case and kidnapping thingy and the so natural emotion of someone who've been kidnapped. And and I like their friendship bond! Just so... sweet.
Hedgi chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
for all I know, you won't be reading this. it's been what, 9 years, a little more. but Time doesn't change this amazing bit of work. I was trembling the whole time- it was wonderful.

good heavens, I loved it.
TaintedAngel chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Epic!
LiillyMon chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I love all your digimon stories, expecially the friendship taito's !

sorry if I spelled something wrong, my english isn't so good :)
Sejour Avec Moi chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
freaking christ that was amazing! wow!
Neena14 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
okay now i m totally honest; this is the best, most greatest, the most exclusive, awespiriing, perplexing and my FAVOURITEST fiction of taito ever!

im damn serious this time

i like this so much tht i actually uses the plot in my story writing in classroom , hey hope its no offence to you

im not stealing the plot or anthing so plz dont think like tht

also, i wud like it if u wud read my story 'LONELY WITHOUT YOU'

its a beyblade fiction but this story of urs inspired me to write tht. the plot obviously isnt like urs but the first spark of inspiration came from this story

i dont know if u read anything else than digimon so if u dont like BBA, it s no prolem

so once more, ur a great writer!
starry night blue chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Wow! this is a totally amazing story! one of the best Digimon stories i've ever come across!

keep up the good work!
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Aha! Another of the notorious lost-digi-fics-of-nanki-lioness! :P Ignore that, I'm insane and my mind works in mysterious ways. But seriously, I read this so long ago and I've never forgotten it! It's just THAT GOOD! Ah! How I wish my writing skills could compare. . I still love this. Phenominal. Haha, I like big words but don't know how to spell them. Oh well, you know what I mean. This is excellence at it's best; you know it, I know it, heck, any Matt fan should know it! (_) You ma hero, girl!

; Shaku
neo-chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
u probably heard this enough but...AAWWW!i totally LOVED this fic...i wish i could write like u :(
EllaJ.W chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
awwwwww! *grin*
Jheya Ono chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Wow!

You went through all that to find my little fic? I'm just...speechless! *blushes and smiles* God... That is just one outstanding compliment, and don't worry, it's not being discontinued.

About YOUR fic: That is just amazing! It's...wow. Words do not describe. And, uh, well, I'm being kicked off the computer now, so I can't spend ages collecting my thoughts... Simply amazing. Kepp up the good work because you're amazing.

n_n

Jheya.
MeShelly chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
Well worth reading a second time! Oh, it was so cool and funny and touching and sad and it just had absolutely EVERYTHING! Michelle
Colt chapter 1 . 10/2/2001