Reviews for It's Just A Scratch!
kirstyg201212 chapter 12 . 4/18
This was truly amazing! It was very well written and I couldn't stop reading. I was dying to find out what would happen! Good job! x
ssnyder9 chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
Great story
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 12 . 2/2/2010
*-* I loved it

That was an incredible fanfic, really.

Hope to see ya again soon )

Kisses

Rosetta
bhoney chapter 12 . 6/17/2009
I'm glad they were able to save Dean and break the curse. I loved how you interwove his dreams into the story and how he could suddenly feel warmth in them when Sam came into contact with him.

Nice job on this!
bhoney chapter 11 . 6/17/2009
Loved that Sam was Dean's anchor. Very suspenseful chapter.
bhoney chapter 10 . 6/12/2009
Oh crap! Trust that irresistible charm of Dean's to work against him in the worst possible way. Sam and Bobby better hurry!
bhoney chapter 9 . 6/12/2009
Only Dean could pull off a line like this one, in the condition he's in: “H-Heard that, Sam-my. C’mon. A l-l-lamb? Way to insult your b-bad-ass big brother.” LOL
bhoney chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
Wow, so are Encantoras a real thing? You know, in lore? Very formidable opponent, it sounds like she's really powerful.

Nice chapter!
briumy chapter 12 . 6/5/2009
I love the brothers together and taking care of each other :D great end with sammy saving dean :3 I loved the story *-* thx for all your effort *-*
bhoney chapter 7 . 5/6/2009
Wow, that was intense. Love how quickly Sam rebounded after being thrown by the ghost, desperate to save his brother. So glad Bobby's nearby.
bhoney chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
Oh crap! That's not good! Glad the reinforcements have arrived! Yay, Bobby!

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to reviewing this. I try not to stop in the middle of a story, but I went ahead and finished reading this-too suspenseful to stop and review as I went through-and forgot to come back and finish reviewing. Sorry about that! :)
bhoney chapter 5 . 3/26/2009
Uh oh, that can't be good. Poor Dean, the image of him slicing up his own arm was freaky. Glad Sam tackled him before he hurt himself any more.
bhoney chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
Uh, yeah, good call, Sam. I'd be running too.

Poor Dean. He's so torn up over what he almost did to Sam.
bhoney chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
Well that was...disturbing. Hope Dean's himself when he wakes up.
bhoney chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
Oh crap. Who is Avin, and why is she tormenting our Dean?