Reviews for His Best Man
SoaringOverTheSea chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Idk why but when you said that Fang chopped off his emo haircut and that his hair is now spiky I immediately though of a young Tyson Ritter (lead singer of All American Rejects) anywho love your story! Off to the sequel! ;)
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I could totally visualize this, and fang's face, my gosh, it's fresh in my mind
Huffleclawmage chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
OH NOES! TEH EMO HAIR!
CrazyPandaLov3r chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Hm... not bad. It's a little bit confusing at the very end. But it's a cute story. :D
Locked in a Stony Tower chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
aww...this is a great story...i really love the friendship/brotherly bond that Fang and Iggy have...and you really captured it well, alibit in a situation that would give them (understandably) slightly different moods...
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
love it
Wielder of paperclips chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Excellent execution of a very interesting concept. XD Spotted a few grammar errors here and there (and found Fang a bit OOC), but on the whole, this fic greatly amused me.

I like the wit in the dialogue. Reminiscent of the series itself. VERY nice job. XD
Jaye Black chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Aw. Fang and Iggy are just too sweet.

This was really cute, great job! :)
Emaryllis chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
AAH I LOVE THIS ONE TOO D
rom.gurl.anna chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
i must admit that i haven't read a lot of the stories in the humor section, but this is great ... g2g read the sequal.

ani
katie chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
aw! i LIKE THEIR JOBS TOO.
becca4life chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
aw... I love it! It was cute how Fang and Iggy (FYI i don't support figgy just friends) were shopping together to get a ring for max.
Krrimarte chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Aw. Cute! I wrote a fic like that. (IT'S NOT PLAGIRIZED TO ANY WHO MAY READ THIS)This was very nice. Good job.
Nightwingstar chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
freaking awesome! This is the best! I read Iggy stories a lot but never have the time. This is great, one of the stories that I can actually see Iggy thinking and saying.

Adieu

Nightwing
Supergirrl chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Awesome, pure awesome. You make it into my top-five funniest MR writers.

O.G.