Reviews for Survivors
deactivated82940 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
She shook her head. "No. There's memories. Sure, some of them are sad, but so many are happy, too." She smiled wistfully. "We can remember the happiness, can't we? The joy, the strength, the friendship they brought into our lives."

Oh Mana. This is just so HER. It's a beautifully written line.

"I don't laugh anymore."

If anything could assure me that Mana is hurt, it's this. Mana was known for her laughter. To not have that anymore, because of her losses, it's depressing. Because she basically lost everyone. And she's just a girl, who's all alone, so that her grief would be so great is no surprise. Poor thing.

And Set, haha, you've written him well. He probably wouldn't know what to do with Mana, and how to handle her. She's his opposite in so many ways, but now, they have something in common. I love how he comforts her, the only way he can think of, knowing so little of her that he does, by bringing up her friends.

It's sad, because they are the only two left now, and they are the only ones who can comfort one another, truly knowing what the other is feeling.

And I'm horribly tempted to reach through the internet and hug you for the last line, hell, the last paragraph. -attempts, fails, pouts-

Wonderfully written look at what happens in the after.
PassiveWind chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
- aw so cute!
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Aww sad and sweet and wonderfully done
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I loved this! I really enjoyed it when they both started laughing! So beautiful!

Great work!
NineBlackOrchids chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
This was, in my opinion, cute. Don't know if you were going for the word adorable in your reviews but that's what I thought of it. Was this supposed to be a ManaSeto friendship oneshot or love? I loved it either way.
nefermaatkare chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Hello, Kritik, how are you doing? I just stopped by to read one of your stories.

I can't really imagine a Seto-Mana pairing, but at least you make it work :)

~

Okay, now for a picky critique.

Either the ffnet uploading and posting system went haywire, or you forgot to type in some words.

“But…it’s gone,” finally answered.

You forgot "he".

“No…” He shook his. “No, I would not.”

You forgot "head".

Another thing to ponit out: When dialogue is split, you don't have to capitalize the letter of the first word when you continue.

Example:

“Well, Priestess,” Seto began, “It’s time we headed back to our duties.”

Correction:

"Well, Priestess, "Seto began, "it's time we headed back to our duties."

~

Still, despite the errors, it was an enjoyable story to read.:)

~maatkare of the [former] 4KidsTV forums.
Fleeting Illicit Delicious chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Iʻve always wondered about those two. Like...how are they supposed to live out their lives after everything and everyone is gone?

I really like this story. Itʻs very subtle but has a strong message. The characterization is also very well done, because, youʻre right, Mana is just a girl. But sheʻs also more than that too.

And plus, this made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thank you.