Reviews for Folie à Deux
Eppoif1 chapter 23 . 2/18/2014
Oh my goodness, this and its prequel was a joy to read! This was an experience! I say well done!
ClickyPen chapter 23 . 2/9/2014
Okay, having Tibby narrate that last scene was perfect. Absolutely perfect. Tibby is great.

Also, habitually sneaking out to kill old ladies in their beds. Oh, Minerva.
Tubby chapter 23 . 12/14/2013
I'm a recent convert to SS/MM ship and I had been all over the internet looking for good fics about them. I've been at it for months now (it's like an addiction!). I read this one a while back and I feel so bad not giving a review the first time I saw this. So here I am

First of all, I LOVE YOUR FIC! IT'S SO PERFECT IT TRANSCENDS AWESOME! Frank, you have spoiled me. Your fics became my bar for all the others out there. Now it's so hard to be satisfied. Whenever I get frustrated with reading other fics I go back to this one. I'M TELLING YOU IT'S A DRUG!

Just the way you whip up the dynamic between Severus and Minerva is so real. You make them so human. The combination of fluff, comedy, angst, action and action of...ahem...a hotter sort (bookmarked and reread many times) is mixed and blended so well I start to think you might be related to a certain Potions Master.

Not to mention how you used different characters' POVs to tell the story. Each and every one of them had their own voice and a mini back story of sorts. It's not just an SS/MM story. Using the cassette analogy, this is the Side B of CoS. And I am having a difficult time restraing my brain from pronouncing it canon.

Now, I cast myself prostrate before you, begging. Would it be alright if you could update your other fics? Help this junkie get a little bit of high?
Seres-HK chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Dear DailyProphetEditor
I was wondering if I can ask a permission to translate your story Folie à Deux into Chinese,if you like,I will send you a link after I post.
Thank you very much! :)
Earl C.
TakeASmile chapter 23 . 6/11/2013
wow. It's the only word I can say after that.
I think it is the best story I ever read about Severus and Minerva. [ In english at least. ]

I'm a french reader, so, I'm sorry for my english. I know it's catastrophic, but I felt compelled to let a review for your extraordinary story.

I love how you describe the caracters, especially Gilderoy and his impossible love. He make me laught so much.

I appreciated the fact to have several point of wiew, like Tiby's and Poppy's.

And, of course, I'm a huge fan of the couple Mineva / Severus. And, I think you have made a remarkable work about them.
I realy enjoy my reading, and I Hope to read you again !
Thank U.
MistressParamore chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
This is just brilliant! Your writing is spot on, the characters perfect. Just sublime!
la Savante chapter 23 . 2/22/2013
Yes, I did enjoy it! Fabulous story, I had a great time reading it! Thanks for sharing!
GuessWho160 chapter 23 . 12/14/2012
Really loved it! Great character development and amazing sotryline! Not to mention incredibly well written!
gnurd chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This story started me on my SS/MM ship, and was one of the funniest I have read.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
I reread this every once in a while, I am always blown away by your characterization. My favorite part is the kiss in the staffroom after the Basilisk and Fiendfyre incident. It's beautifully written.
loveretriever chapter 23 . 6/25/2012
This story was so cute! And funny!

I love your humor and I hope you continue writing! :)

I can't wait to read and reread your other stories as I haven't been on lately to read.

Good luck! xD
Sailor Pandabear chapter 23 . 10/13/2011
Jadzania chapter 23 . 10/4/2011
This is so incredibly wonderful... thank you for imagining, writing and sharing it :)
Jadzania chapter 11 . 10/4/2011
I don't think i've ever read a story where the characters were so wonderfully spot on and that was so funny at the same time :D
Goeno chapter 23 . 7/16/2011