Reviews for Folie à Deux
TakeASmile chapter 23 . 6/11/2013
wow. It's the only word I can say after that.
I think it is the best story I ever read about Severus and Minerva. [ In english at least. ]

I'm a french reader, so, I'm sorry for my english. I know it's catastrophic, but I felt compelled to let a review for your extraordinary story.

I love how you describe the caracters, especially Gilderoy and his impossible love. He make me laught so much.

I appreciated the fact to have several point of wiew, like Tiby's and Poppy's.

And, of course, I'm a huge fan of the couple Mineva / Severus. And, I think you have made a remarkable work about them.
I realy enjoy my reading, and I Hope to read you again !
Thank U.
MistressParamore chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
This is just brilliant! Your writing is spot on, the characters perfect. Just sublime!
la Savante chapter 23 . 2/22/2013
Yes, I did enjoy it! Fabulous story, I had a great time reading it! Thanks for sharing!
GuessWho160 chapter 23 . 12/14/2012
Really loved it! Great character development and amazing sotryline! Not to mention incredibly well written!
gnurd chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This story started me on my SS/MM ship, and was one of the funniest I have read.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
I reread this every once in a while, I am always blown away by your characterization. My favorite part is the kiss in the staffroom after the Basilisk and Fiendfyre incident. It's beautifully written.
loveretriever chapter 23 . 6/25/2012
This story was so cute! And funny!

I love your humor and I hope you continue writing! :)

I can't wait to read and reread your other stories as I haven't been on lately to read.

Good luck! xD
Sailor Pandabear chapter 23 . 10/13/2011
Jadzania chapter 23 . 10/4/2011
This is so incredibly wonderful... thank you for imagining, writing and sharing it :)
Jadzania chapter 11 . 10/4/2011
I don't think i've ever read a story where the characters were so wonderfully spot on and that was so funny at the same time :D
Goeno chapter 23 . 7/16/2011
Verity chapter 23 . 7/6/2011
I loved it! So much fun. Snape and McGonagall are one of my favourite pairings... You imagine them beautifully and I had lots of giggles along the way. I love a happy ending too. Thanks for writing this fic!
katiealice49 chapter 23 . 6/21/2011
I just loved this fic! Minerva and Severus are perfectly in character, as are the rest of the characters, and I can totally see them finding each other in this way.

Really well done.
banshee1968 chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
I'm loving it!
Araedia chapter 23 . 3/2/2011
You're such a GENIUS! I never liked the idea of Snape and McGonagall together, and I probably won't read any others, but you managed to pull it off so well. It's almost canon, the way you write it.
485 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »