Reviews for Folie à Deux
Verity chapter 23 . 7/6/2011
I loved it! So much fun. Snape and McGonagall are one of my favourite pairings... You imagine them beautifully and I had lots of giggles along the way. I love a happy ending too. Thanks for writing this fic!
katiealice49 chapter 23 . 6/21/2011
I just loved this fic! Minerva and Severus are perfectly in character, as are the rest of the characters, and I can totally see them finding each other in this way.

Really well done.
banshee1968 chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
I'm loving it!
Araedia chapter 23 . 3/2/2011
You're such a GENIUS! I never liked the idea of Snape and McGonagall together, and I probably won't read any others, but you managed to pull it off so well. It's almost canon, the way you write it.
Future Starkid Member chapter 23 . 12/12/2010
You should write a sequel, and stuff, and I would read it b/c this story is awesome and you're an awesome writer, and yeah.
OrderOfThePhoenix117 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I like the story. It ftw. Anyways I must compliment your review on "Give her hell from us Peeves" because that is the longest f- review I have ever seen. Great job, keep writing.
Bornonceagain2543 chapter 23 . 11/2/2010
Fantastic story, I really enjoyed reading it. My favorite line was :"It was the way the new Headmistress dealt with unwanted feelings and desires. She would deny them until they had died in her heart."

Cheers,

-Amy
excessivelyperky chapter 23 . 10/25/2010
Yay! Splendid story, even if it wasn't in joined writing. (keeps thinking that Kenneth Branagh's worst recurrent nightmare is having HP:CoS be his only surviving movie...).

Hope to see some more stories from you, I dearly loved this one.
SP chapter 23 . 9/3/2010
Frank oh Frank, you don't know what you did to me with that fic. I came across it a few days ago and couldn't stop reading.

I don't know where you are from, but the fact your fic got all the way across to Israel and for me to read - I think that's pretty nice.

Snape is one of my favorites, and so is Minerva, but I usually don't like them together. I must add that in this fic I certainly do. You did fabulous work, I appreciate it so much.

Thank you thank you thank you for this wonderful fic! I hope you're reading this and understanding that it really means a lot to me.
ToManyLetters chapter 21 . 7/26/2010
"How could a man be wise if he asked idiotic questions like that?" - That has to be one of the greatest lines ever. Lol.

Loved this chapter.

TML.
ToManyLetters chapter 20 . 7/26/2010
I'm ba-ack - and I have to finish this piece of deliciousness. -D

I love that Cuthbert is so much more 'alive' in his daydream than in the books; that really got me smiling.

Oh, dear, Minerva denying everything... she really doesn't learn, does she? Well, she can't escape it for too long. -D

TML
Jani chapter 23 . 7/15/2010
This is an excellent story! (and its prequel) Thank you so much for writing it, and thanks to the betas too. The characters are lovely. I loved the different points of view. Keep writing! I look forward to reading your other fics.
Tarah Draconiger chapter 23 . 6/2/2010
adorei esse shipper

obrigada! xD
Future Forensic chapter 23 . 5/13/2010
Now That was a great story
alcocer chapter 23 . 4/27/2010
A well done fic... funny and wicked...
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »