Reviews for Folie à Deux
Meteor Beat chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
*Sigh*

Okay, I'm going to say what everybody knows about Goldilocks Lockhart.

The guy is an asshole; he has no brain and his ego doesn't leave place for intelligence or common sense, the guy thinks he is a gift from god? Really, I hope Minerva Or Snape... or both whoop some Lockhart's ass like The Rock would have said in this case.

incredible like always, I loved how much in character they are.
Kiss-This2010 chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
oh my dear lord...those are the exact words that ran through my head when i finished reading this. Can lockheart catch a hint? apparently not...his thoughts are so canon and so funny. Great job!
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
I suppose it would be very, very wrong to give Filch some Polyjuice and let Colin Creevy take pictures-right when it wears off... I bet the twins would love to help Colin sell them for a bundle, too.

Gilderoy has no idea who he's messing with. Either the Scottish Hag or the Sort Of Reformed Death Eater will turn him into chutney, and send the package to Molly Weasley to put on her Christmas dinner table.

Update soon, please, I'm really enjoying this.
ProperT chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
What an Idiot... Just terribly, terribly, idiotic... but his antics will help drive Severus and Minerva together so I will let him be... good Update. Poor Tibby, I hope Dobby avenges her.
trulyamused chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
Poor Gilderoy, the deluded fool. If his head swelled any bigger, Filch would have more confetti to clean up. (g)

I can't wait until the next confrontation with Severus or Minerva. Quite the menag-a-troi you've got started here.(VBG)

Truly
Tie-grr chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
Love it! For some reason i can really imagine lockhart being gay and doing something stupid like that, well i suppose im not the only one who thinks that! can't wait for next update!

Doggie
crescendoesque chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
I was pleasantly surprised to see another chapter up...yay!

It was an amazingly amusing chapter, especially with poor Tibby. Does she play any role later? I would love to see that. Gilderoy is perfectly irritating (old Scottish hag, my arse!), but it was great that you formulating Minerva and Severus' relationship through the chapter too. It was clever, that we had this action with Gilderoy and then still got a full background implying that Minerva and Severus really do have some basis to go on. And of course, Gilderoy totally misinterpreting the entire thing was great.

I have to say, and this might be just my interpretation of Gilderoy and the text, that he was too intimate with her. Even drunk, I think Tibby would've gotten frightened of the way that it almost seemed like he was coming onto her. I honestly thought that he had a house elf fetish at the beginning of this. I feel like this would've worked better if Gilderoy treated her like a child, giving her an innocent love she didn't get from her "masters and mistresses". The romantic overtones (which may not even be there, for all I know) seemed a little off. Still, I can deal with a Gilderoy who works like that, sure!

The chapter seemed more like the set-up of something, however. Shall I believe that it is?

Last line was fabulous.
BettinaW chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
Now there's a man who knows what he wants!
ProperT chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
I'm not sure which were Albus favorite words to annoy Minerva with 'Lemon Drop?' or 'Of course/not' maybe it was a tie... Good Update. Tell Mineva to relax, who cares if Sev is half her age, I'm sure he doesn't... Dumbledore knows, so it must be alright, lol.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
My, she's indignant over the whole thing. Why, she's so miffed off that she'll just have to kiss Snape again to prove it was just a fluke.
Ladybug21 chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
Heh heh heh. This is good. (I'm looking forward to seeing what would happen if some of the students found out...) Please update soon!

Ladybug :D
Ladybug21 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
"What, so now you're unfogging the PAST?" Hilarious! I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out... I'll have to read the prequel too, I guess! Nice job so far!

Ladybug :D
hawkgirl04 chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
very nice. happy you posted a new chpter. great job.
Sins of the Soul chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
Good job. I'm glad you made a sequel, it's awesome.
Kiss-This2010 chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
Dumbledore made me laugh in this chapter...you did a wonderful job with him. Can't wait for more!
492 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 Next »