Reviews for Folie à Deux
ProperT chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
I'm not sure which were Albus favorite words to annoy Minerva with 'Lemon Drop?' or 'Of course/not' maybe it was a tie... Good Update. Tell Mineva to relax, who cares if Sev is half her age, I'm sure he doesn't... Dumbledore knows, so it must be alright, lol.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
My, she's indignant over the whole thing. Why, she's so miffed off that she'll just have to kiss Snape again to prove it was just a fluke.
Ladybug21 chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
Heh heh heh. This is good. (I'm looking forward to seeing what would happen if some of the students found out...) Please update soon!

Ladybug :D
Ladybug21 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
"What, so now you're unfogging the PAST?" Hilarious! I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out... I'll have to read the prequel too, I guess! Nice job so far!

Ladybug :D
hawkgirl04 chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
very nice. happy you posted a new chpter. great job.
Sins of the Soul chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
Good job. I'm glad you made a sequel, it's awesome.
Kiss-This2010 chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
Dumbledore made me laugh in this chapter...you did a wonderful job with him. Can't wait for more!
MysteriWriter07 chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
Best. Chapter. EVER!
crescendoesque chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
For once I like Dumbledore, even if it just because he's decided to support my favorite couple! :)

I love Minerva's reactions. I don't know if it's the way I interpreted it, but I felt like there were underlying feelings in all her words about Severus. As in, "It was stupid to kiss Severus since he's 40 years younger than me...and because now if he pushes me away it'll probably be because of that." By the way, I think their age difference is slightly less than 40 years. More around 30/35, I think. But it your Severus is younger, or your Minerva is older, that's fine by me!

Hoping for some Minerva/Severus reaction, but am not sure if we'll get any in the next chapter. But maybe you'll add some for a special request? Ah, just kidding, write it the way you want to of course. Hope to see another chapter up soon!
trulyamused chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Oh dear, alright. Very , very good sir. I'll be looking forward to the next part.

Truly
ProperT chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Never mind my review for Goldilocks... I started reading your profile, and you've obviously started a sequel... Brilliant news. And I'm glad you don't mind C2's, because I have one filled with Severus stories, and added Goldilock's to it. This one's going in too. Can't wait to see what happens next... hilarious. :D
Kaitlin chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Oh, I hope you're going to finish this. I can't wait to see how this turns out. I loved "Goldilocks", and was rather disappointed when it was over. I'm glad there's a sequel.
Meteor Beat chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Yeah! A sequel! How I love your past fic! I'm sorry I didn't send a review, is just that I barely read it in the weekend, but it is an amazing one; I love Severus and Minerva togetehr, too bad The-One-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named (the original author) never saw this.

This chapter seems so great, their reactions, their talking, it send a sense of confusion from Dumbledore, it was great, it was funny, and it clearly shows that there IS something between those two.

Hope to see another chapter soon, I'll be waiting, you have a fan now!
Kiss-This2010 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Oh, dear is right...lol...very cute. Dumbledore was perfect as everyone else. I love your humor fics!
MysteriWriter07 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
HAHA! This is, again, hysterical. one of those rare but great cases when the sequel might actually hold up to the original! keep the chapters coming, please!

poor lockhart :P