Reviews for Folie à Deux
ProperT chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
What an Idiot... Just terribly, terribly, idiotic... but his antics will help drive Severus and Minerva together so I will let him be... good Update. Poor Tibby, I hope Dobby avenges her.
trulyamused chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
Poor Gilderoy, the deluded fool. If his head swelled any bigger, Filch would have more confetti to clean up. (g)

I can't wait until the next confrontation with Severus or Minerva. Quite the menag-a-troi you've got started here.(VBG)

Truly
Tie-grr chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
Love it! For some reason i can really imagine lockhart being gay and doing something stupid like that, well i suppose im not the only one who thinks that! can't wait for next update!

Doggie
crescendoesque chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
I was pleasantly surprised to see another chapter up...yay!

It was an amazingly amusing chapter, especially with poor Tibby. Does she play any role later? I would love to see that. Gilderoy is perfectly irritating (old Scottish hag, my arse!), but it was great that you formulating Minerva and Severus' relationship through the chapter too. It was clever, that we had this action with Gilderoy and then still got a full background implying that Minerva and Severus really do have some basis to go on. And of course, Gilderoy totally misinterpreting the entire thing was great.

I have to say, and this might be just my interpretation of Gilderoy and the text, that he was too intimate with her. Even drunk, I think Tibby would've gotten frightened of the way that it almost seemed like he was coming onto her. I honestly thought that he had a house elf fetish at the beginning of this. I feel like this would've worked better if Gilderoy treated her like a child, giving her an innocent love she didn't get from her "masters and mistresses". The romantic overtones (which may not even be there, for all I know) seemed a little off. Still, I can deal with a Gilderoy who works like that, sure!

The chapter seemed more like the set-up of something, however. Shall I believe that it is?

Last line was fabulous.
BettinaW chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
Now there's a man who knows what he wants!
ProperT chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
I'm not sure which were Albus favorite words to annoy Minerva with 'Lemon Drop?' or 'Of course/not' maybe it was a tie... Good Update. Tell Mineva to relax, who cares if Sev is half her age, I'm sure he doesn't... Dumbledore knows, so it must be alright, lol.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
My, she's indignant over the whole thing. Why, she's so miffed off that she'll just have to kiss Snape again to prove it was just a fluke.
Ladybug21 chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
Heh heh heh. This is good. (I'm looking forward to seeing what would happen if some of the students found out...) Please update soon!

Ladybug :D
Ladybug21 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
"What, so now you're unfogging the PAST?" Hilarious! I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out... I'll have to read the prequel too, I guess! Nice job so far!

Ladybug :D
hawkgirl04 chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
very nice. happy you posted a new chpter. great job.
Sins of the Soul chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
Good job. I'm glad you made a sequel, it's awesome.
Kiss-This2010 chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
Dumbledore made me laugh in this chapter...you did a wonderful job with him. Can't wait for more!
MysteriWriter07 chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
Best. Chapter. EVER!
crescendoesque chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
For once I like Dumbledore, even if it just because he's decided to support my favorite couple! :)

I love Minerva's reactions. I don't know if it's the way I interpreted it, but I felt like there were underlying feelings in all her words about Severus. As in, "It was stupid to kiss Severus since he's 40 years younger than me...and because now if he pushes me away it'll probably be because of that." By the way, I think their age difference is slightly less than 40 years. More around 30/35, I think. But it your Severus is younger, or your Minerva is older, that's fine by me!

Hoping for some Minerva/Severus reaction, but am not sure if we'll get any in the next chapter. But maybe you'll add some for a special request? Ah, just kidding, write it the way you want to of course. Hope to see another chapter up soon!
trulyamused chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Oh dear, alright. Very , very good sir. I'll be looking forward to the next part.

Truly