Reviews for Folie à Deux
BettinaW chapter 23 . 3/4/2010
I enjoyed it immensely!

A great idea for an epilogue, btw.
tricks-meuler chapter 23 . 3/2/2010
Most certainly an enjoyable story and thanks for the epilogue, it was a fabulous addition.
Kelly Chambliss chapter 23 . 3/2/2010
/So, that's really it? The end of Folie à Deux?

That's it./

You're an evil one, Frank.

But kind enough to give us an epilogue; thank you!

This story is so much fun, such a tour de force. I do hope you'll return to MM/SS in yet another welcome epic.
fan-rei chapter 23 . 3/2/2010
i was very happy to see you updated this story. it's a fantastic one.
MyMadness chapter 23 . 3/2/2010
You cannot imagine the excitement when I saw you had posted another chapter. I've missed reading this story. You remain as witty and lyrical as ever.
lynna.4 chapter 23 . 3/2/2010
A really good epilogue ! creative and funny with just a bit of romance. A really interesting way of closing a story and a good pretext for reading again the whole story...
Chemistress chapter 23 . 3/1/2010
*LOL* - what a surprise: an Epilogue for this one... !

The words "Happy End" at the end of the last chapter had been a perfect end imho...and I kind of developed an allergy against "Epilogue" after DH ...but if you think you needed to clarify some loose ends...(just as JKR did...)
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 23 . 3/1/2010
Absolutely fanTAStic story. _ Even though (or maybe especially because) it kept me up over an hour and a half after I ought to have been in bed and asleep. Love the humor, love the excellent characterization, love it all. Kudos to you for a brilliant fic!
hawkgirl04 chapter 23 . 3/1/2010
Hey... You're back! So glad that you finished this story. I enjoyed it very much. You are one of my favorite Harry Potter (Minerva/Severus relationship) writers. Thank you for writing this story. It has been a delight to read.
Crookykanks chapter 23 . 3/1/2010
Not at all the ending I was expecting, yet thoroughly enjoyable and most satisfactory. Thank you for finally wrapping up this delight of a story which I have taken great pleasure in reading many, many times and will continue to re-read for a long time!
SevereInsomnia chapter 23 . 3/1/2010
Enjoyed it? You ask if the best romance I've ever read was enjoyable? I didn't want it to end! You have the most amazing characterizations of both Severus and Minerva; if you wrote a sequel, I'd put it on my alert list immediately! Please do so!
sel chapter 23 . 3/1/2010
YAY! You're still ALIVE! :) and what a lovely way to end the story.
Rosine chapter 22 . 12/27/2009
Really great story! Is that the end or do you plan to write some more about it?
moni chapter 22 . 11/29/2009
u have done such a great job!

i love this story

r u making any more?

i rele hope so
master-moehri86 chapter 22 . 11/10/2009
This story is really wonderful! So romantic :) will you be writing some more?
484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »