Reviews for Folie à Deux
grugster chapter 23 . 4/10/2010
This story was awesome. I loved to read it! Thanks for writing it! I have to chekc out more of your stories!
a testament to improvement chapter 23 . 3/31/2010
Fabulous. :D Reading this was definitely a fantastic way to spend not working. :) Well done, I say, well done. Definitely going in my favorites list. :D

Love

Allie
ee chapter 23 . 3/26/2010
thank you for sharing this story with us.

Please write more stories!
Breathe Lighting chapter 23 . 3/7/2010
I love this. Normally I don't ready Snape/McGonagall, but this has changed my mind.
Ladybug21 chapter 23 . 3/4/2010
I actually rather LOVE this ending; just enough "hints" and plenty left to the imagination.

Of course, I'll miss reading this fic... but I suppose that's why one can always start again from the beginning. And I always have updates of "Nothing Like the Sun" to anticipate.

Thanks so much for such an enjoyable ride!
BettinaW chapter 23 . 3/4/2010
I enjoyed it immensely!

A great idea for an epilogue, btw.
tricks-meuler chapter 23 . 3/2/2010
Most certainly an enjoyable story and thanks for the epilogue, it was a fabulous addition.
Kelly Chambliss chapter 23 . 3/2/2010
/So, that's really it? The end of Folie à Deux?

That's it./

You're an evil one, Frank.

But kind enough to give us an epilogue; thank you!

This story is so much fun, such a tour de force. I do hope you'll return to MM/SS in yet another welcome epic.
fan-rei chapter 23 . 3/2/2010
i was very happy to see you updated this story. it's a fantastic one.
MyMadness chapter 23 . 3/2/2010
You cannot imagine the excitement when I saw you had posted another chapter. I've missed reading this story. You remain as witty and lyrical as ever.
lynna.4 chapter 23 . 3/2/2010
A really good epilogue ! creative and funny with just a bit of romance. A really interesting way of closing a story and a good pretext for reading again the whole story...
Chemistress chapter 23 . 3/1/2010
*LOL* - what a surprise: an Epilogue for this one... !

The words "Happy End" at the end of the last chapter had been a perfect end imho...and I kind of developed an allergy against "Epilogue" after DH ...but if you think you needed to clarify some loose ends...(just as JKR did...)
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 23 . 3/1/2010
Absolutely fanTAStic story. _ Even though (or maybe especially because) it kept me up over an hour and a half after I ought to have been in bed and asleep. Love the humor, love the excellent characterization, love it all. Kudos to you for a brilliant fic!
hawkgirl04 chapter 23 . 3/1/2010
Hey... You're back! So glad that you finished this story. I enjoyed it very much. You are one of my favorite Harry Potter (Minerva/Severus relationship) writers. Thank you for writing this story. It has been a delight to read.
Crookykanks chapter 23 . 3/1/2010
Not at all the ending I was expecting, yet thoroughly enjoyable and most satisfactory. Thank you for finally wrapping up this delight of a story which I have taken great pleasure in reading many, many times and will continue to re-read for a long time!
489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »