Reviews for Born of the Dead
Starshinesoldier chapter 3 . 6/23
YAAAAAAAS
Mahayana chapter 3 . 6/18
That was lovely and the ending almost made me cry. I know it's tricky writing a character into a situation they have zero canonical references for, but I think that you did a good job keeping Atem in character. I mean, Yamino himself said many times that he's a different person now, and Yuugi often reminds himself that Yamino is a kid so... it explains any "out of character" actions on Yamino's part. And the story is more believable that way. If an 8 year old acted like Atem, that'd be a little scary. Haha So thank you for writing this. It was a refreshing read in a sea of harlequin romance. You're my hero. 3
Bananarock509 chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
That was absolutely incredible. I cried so much at the end of yugioh and you just made me so happy. I love this story.
sonashleyandivy chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
OMG so cute! should totally write a sequel !
pro-alipro chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Ra, I LOVE this story! Yamino is so uber cool! The writting is absolutely detailed. This made me want to make a manga out of it!
bostafu chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Oh god I love stories where Yugi is a father to Atem/Yami. Well Yugi isn't really a father to him, but close enough! And man this is just too cute, chibi Yami!
jiayi chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
That was absolutely wonderful! Not saying because I enjoy reincarnation stories, or Yugi/Yami fluff, but everyone felt in character, the timing was perfect and the plot was addressed wonderfully. I am literally squealing at all the adorable in this story! I really enjoyed your take on child!Atem and adult!Yugi, it was just perfect, I can't express the words to describe how thought out and adorable you've written their relationship to be. Kaiba and Jounouchi were characterized perfectly too, I love the insults they throw at each other. xD

This was just a fantastic read, thank you so much for writing!
DarkValkyriaJ chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This would have to be one of my favorite stories of all time. IT'S SO SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME! You Rock!
Meda Princess chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
I love it so much. *flys of to fantasy land for an hour or so*
Meda Princess chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Aw... I'm getting ideas for my own story now. Which isn't a good thing. I have enough I need to finish and not enough time!
Meda Princess chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
AWESOME! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!
Lolchen chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Wow. That's a nice one. I really enjoyed reading this, it tied in very well with the GX world but stayed firmly on the YGO cast, which is a big plus. The idea is also very interesting, and greatly written down. Loved it.

Lolchen
ForestGuardian311 chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
I think you did wonderfully with this story! I love any story that deals w/ Atem returning to the physical world, but this is probably the first one I've read that has him returning as a different person. Great job!
CannibalPieChan chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
I don't write many reviews because, quite honestly, I don't really know how. But after reading this fic, I couldn't stop thinking, "That is so cute. Oh my God, that is just so cute," so I thought I should at least tell you. I really enjoyed this take on Yu-Gi-Oh! and Yu-Gi-Oh!GX. I don't know much about the GX-verse, but I if it's anything like this story, I'm willing to give it a try. Thanks for writing this, I've never read anything cuter than Yamino calling Yuugi "aibou."
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
First, Yamino is . . . adorable! I love his characterization - a kid that isn't Atem, but at the same time is! It's a hard distinction to make for him, but he's written so well! Good job on him! I want to see another story for Yamino and this universe! Yuugi and Jounouchi are just picture perfect themselves, and I love that Jou is kinda freaked about Yamino, even having been Atem's friend. It feels real. The awkwardness between Yuugi and Yamino is both fun and near-painful to read: I mean, you can't expect the same relationship, so it's really weird, like Yamino said. That Atem is back, but not really, in Yamino is a nice change from "Hey look! I got lonely and somehow obtained a body/never really left/am exactly the same as I was no matter what age" premises. I know this story only has three chapters, but I hope you have another Yamino story too; otherwise, I'll end up writing it, and I know it wouldn't be as good as yours. :)