Reviews for Born of the Dead
Bananarock509 chapter 3 . 5/14
That was absolutely incredible. I cried so much at the end of yugioh and you just made me so happy. I love this story.
sonashleyandivy chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
OMG so cute! should totally write a sequel !
pro-alipro chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Ra, I LOVE this story! Yamino is so uber cool! The writting is absolutely detailed. This made me want to make a manga out of it!
bostafu chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Oh god I love stories where Yugi is a father to Atem/Yami. Well Yugi isn't really a father to him, but close enough! And man this is just too cute, chibi Yami!
jiayi chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
That was absolutely wonderful! Not saying because I enjoy reincarnation stories, or Yugi/Yami fluff, but everyone felt in character, the timing was perfect and the plot was addressed wonderfully. I am literally squealing at all the adorable in this story! I really enjoyed your take on child!Atem and adult!Yugi, it was just perfect, I can't express the words to describe how thought out and adorable you've written their relationship to be. Kaiba and Jounouchi were characterized perfectly too, I love the insults they throw at each other. xD

This was just a fantastic read, thank you so much for writing!
DarkValkyriaJ chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This would have to be one of my favorite stories of all time. IT'S SO SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME! You Rock!
Meda Princess chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
I love it so much. *flys of to fantasy land for an hour or so*
Meda Princess chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Aw... I'm getting ideas for my own story now. Which isn't a good thing. I have enough I need to finish and not enough time!
Meda Princess chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
AWESOME! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!
Lolchen chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Wow. That's a nice one. I really enjoyed reading this, it tied in very well with the GX world but stayed firmly on the YGO cast, which is a big plus. The idea is also very interesting, and greatly written down. Loved it.

Lolchen
ForestGuardian311 chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
I think you did wonderfully with this story! I love any story that deals w/ Atem returning to the physical world, but this is probably the first one I've read that has him returning as a different person. Great job!
CannibalPieChan chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
I don't write many reviews because, quite honestly, I don't really know how. But after reading this fic, I couldn't stop thinking, "That is so cute. Oh my God, that is just so cute," so I thought I should at least tell you. I really enjoyed this take on Yu-Gi-Oh! and Yu-Gi-Oh!GX. I don't know much about the GX-verse, but I if it's anything like this story, I'm willing to give it a try. Thanks for writing this, I've never read anything cuter than Yamino calling Yuugi "aibou."
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
First, Yamino is . . . adorable! I love his characterization - a kid that isn't Atem, but at the same time is! It's a hard distinction to make for him, but he's written so well! Good job on him! I want to see another story for Yamino and this universe! Yuugi and Jounouchi are just picture perfect themselves, and I love that Jou is kinda freaked about Yamino, even having been Atem's friend. It feels real. The awkwardness between Yuugi and Yamino is both fun and near-painful to read: I mean, you can't expect the same relationship, so it's really weird, like Yamino said. That Atem is back, but not really, in Yamino is a nice change from "Hey look! I got lonely and somehow obtained a body/never really left/am exactly the same as I was no matter what age" premises. I know this story only has three chapters, but I hope you have another Yamino story too; otherwise, I'll end up writing it, and I know it wouldn't be as good as yours. :)
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Y'know, I was sure I wouldn't like this. Thankfully, I was wrong. I love it! The future's pretty reasonable, nothing outlandish, and everyone's in-character. Yamino most awesome child ever. He's not so much creepy as mysterious, but that's my opinion. His attempts at hiding his memories conflicting with his own nature is pretty fun to read too. I'm hoping for some sort of explanation, however vague, of how Yamino remembers anything - that is, if he does and he isn't just saying things that even he doesn't get.
Crello chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
Even if you didn't like it, I did! lol I enjoy character explorations like this, and it had just enough plot to keep it moving. Great job!