Reviews for Rule
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Nice win to Carlisle! Basic scenes to think about! Basic challenges!
jean.say.hi chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Really brilliant. you portray Emmett well as a newborn. Very good
gypsyprincess94 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
huh, that was good. :D
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Wow, a definite shift from the Emmett we all know and love. I LOVE this :) you are a great fanfic writer :)
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Well Emmett certainly hit the bell with the rules on how we're raised in the south...

Very good fic.
Shining Golden chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Great, unique topic for a story! You did a great job of getting inside Emmett's head and making his struggle believable. Carlisle's argument was excellent!
basket1544 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I too have wondered what would have stopped Emmett during his newborn years. I don't think anyone stopped Emmett on his first scenting of a human. But I do think that it would have taken some fast talking by Carlisle for him to stop.

Good story.
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
really really good, you've got inside Emmett's head really well. i love it

ArwenGranger chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Aw I always wondered how Emmett reacted to being changed and why he followed Carlisle's example and only ate animals. I like your version a lot.
BubbiGurl23 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Thats so cute! It does hit down to our Loving funny Emmett :D I am glad you wrote it like this
Rusper chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
There are so many things right with this story. For one, I love you for giving Emmett that southern feel; nobody else does it, and it makes me mad. D:

Second, nobody ever lets Carlisle BE Carlisle. They just put him in the background.

I'd go on, but I'm about to fall asleep.
Amelia Bedelia chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I adore Carlisle - I loved the argument you had him use here! He's almost manipulating Emmett to live his lifestyle... but not really... Haha! He's challenging Emmett and saying that their lifestyle is hard to follow, but he's also telling Emmett that it's his choice and his own rules that he's following... very smart of Carlisle! Good job!

Yours truly,

Amelia Bedelia
MoonlightShadowOfADarkDream chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
It was good.
Defying Definition chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I like this a lot. I wondered why Emmett first followed Carlisle, too-I get why he does now,, good topic choice! I enjoyed it and it seemed to be what would have actually happened.

HermioneRon 4ever chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Another good story! Happy Writing!