Reviews for Damage
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
nice
Montara chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
He survived and Hermione is with him. Maybe something will happen between them, but the ending leaves us with so many options...I'll chose to imagine that he'll wake up and realize that he can have a second chance at love and life, maybe with Hermione :D

Thanks for the story!
xoxA
Lolita chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I like it!
WitchRavenFox chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This is lovely. A sense of caring that she can't quite place... I think it would be nice to have a sequel!

-RavenFox
TrekGames23 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I like it, but it leaves me wanting for more.
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This is my favorite of your stories I’ve read so far. My only complaint is that you kept switching from present to past tense. Generally, stories sound better in past tense. Present tense could have worked well for this one though, if you would have stuck to it. Nothing a bit of editing couldn’t easily fix though. Nice job.
villafoo chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
hey. Great fic. Please update! P
Joe chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
telperien chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Will you continue? You are one of my very few favourite Hermione/Snape authors and I wish you will give me some more stories.

Is this one meant to be only a one-shot? It feels very unfinished.
snapebaby27 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Oh if only it were true... so what happens when he wakes up?
Cuccussette chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I think it is a good story, not a soppy one. It could be a prequel of a bvelivable Hermione - Snape fic.

'm Cuccussette, the keeper of a web of bliogs focused on fanfics about Snape and Slytherins. I have translated your work in Italian, and I'm asking permission to publish it with links to your works and pages. May iplease? I'd like to send you the text in Italian so if you like use it, I'm glad to offer you. Sorry for poor English.
amsev chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
This is a wonderful story. And I do hope it turns into the first chapter for a longer story (hint-hint). Well done, as always.
duj chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
I hope you plan to continue. It seems a little unfinished to be a one shot.

According to canon, she does know his loyalties by the time your fic starts. She's heard Harry declare them to Voldemort/the world just before they duel and she's also heard (along with Ron) Harry's private account of Snape's memories.