Reviews for Fighting Fires
tds88 chapter 26 . 2/1/2011
After so much fluff and peace in the first one, the ending and this story was certainly a change of pace. I really enjoyed how each chapter's title was like a theme to the chapter. I would read the title and try to come up with what it could mean and what was going to happen. I was still surprised with how things turned out especially with what you had happen in Volterra and the labyrinth.

This was definitely a suspenseful story. You certainly have range in writing from fluff/romance to suspense.
livinamk chapter 26 . 7/9/2010
Cute!
csp4 chapter 12 . 2/14/2010
1st story I've read where Bella goes back to high school after her change. Interesting.
4kitty101 chapter 26 . 7/11/2009
that was great! really good job on when bella was saving everyone!
shianne123 chapter 26 . 2/4/2009
what great stories. I really enjoyed them
katiemcspankkk chapter 26 . 1/3/2009
Your story amazed me, it was like I was reading one of the twilight books!
left on the altar chapter 26 . 11/11/2008
Dear Kapperz1212,

Congratulations on the terrific story, well written, well edited and very compelling!

Your introduction of the Raphael character was brilliant, I felt my attention being instantly riveted toward this new personality and the potential rivalry for Bella's affection. You have created a separate and possibly equally compelling character to Edward that could have some interesting story lines in his own right. In reading copious amounts of fan fiction, Raphael is only character that has captured my interested the way that Edward does. That is an awesome accomplishment!

I am really looking forward to reading more of your work.

Thank you!

left on the altar
rmcrms5 chapter 8 . 9/19/2008
good
xoxo Queen B chapter 26 . 7/25/2008
WO! This is so awesome i wish you'd write another one because they totally rock!
blahblahimjustheretoread chapter 26 . 7/21/2008
I love this story so much it's amazing
Vive memor leti chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
This story has been great so far and have really enjoyed reading it! I love the action, drama, romance...you've done a great job incorporating all these! Can't wait to finish it up tonight!

Thanks!
CullenObbssesed chapter 26 . 7/1/2008
ur sotry was amazing from start to finish

i loved it

& the maze thing totally seems like something stephanie meyer wud write
Transfiguration chapter 26 . 6/11/2008
you write with such elegance-its astounding...no matter what you write it is so smooth like the velvet that is edward's voice-mesmerizing.
twilightgurl22 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008