Reviews for Pierce
Danni Tran chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
lolz XD i died lauging (not literally!) by the time I finished reading this! konan is so awesome! you know, i never noticed pein looked like the yodaime _ but now that i think about it, they do kind of look alike
Jillian Leonhart chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Lol XD *rolling on the ground, gasping for air, then fainted be4 leaving a review*
Super.Musha chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
OMFG! It was so short but i'm STILL LMAO!
Kushina chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
lol the ending was hilarious. _
00Dei-Dei00 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
"OH GOD! I THINK ONE OF THEM WENT INTO MY BRAIN!" lol my favorite part!3
Gaarazlilmiss chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
That was so funny! That's all I can really say, but that was about the only extremely short fanfiction that I actually felt I HAD to review to because it was priceless. Great job, and keep up the funny! _
thisisjustyourimagination chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
wow that's hilarious! xD
addictedtoinuyasha chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
roflmao! Great oneshot! HILARIOUS!
Nymbis chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
oO oh lordie, nose piercings with a gun? Konan's hardcore, that's for sure lol XD

Cute story, and the ending was priceless :) I bet Itachi's reconsidering his options after hearing that lol.
hushhushyou chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
LMAO! LMAO! LMAO! Oh gosh that was just priceless. The ending especially made me laugh xD. You're brilliant!
PhoenixClaw chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
That was quite funny! I personally liked Pein's reasoning for getting pierced in the first place. XD

Yeah...Itachi is the only one that holds a shred of credibility when it comes to potentially dangerous self-inflicted injuries. Good call on Konan's part.

“OH GOD! I THINK ONE OF THEM WENT INTO MY BRAIN!” LOL

Heh, well, I'm finally going through some of your (many) new stories. LoL, I liked the update to your profile as well. Very amusing. _

Ya know, I don't think I've made fun of your height in quite a while, either. Thank goodness I can use your head for an armrest while I think up something good to say. Maybe your 'short' story will provide some inspiration as well. :D

On to the next one!
NekoLuvsL chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
that's awesome... thank you for being awesome and being my Lord of PeinXKonan Author.

And, in response 2 your profile Kawii cute -Teme person you dislike. ...If you haven't been told that 50 million times.
10joinfei chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Thats really funny, Great Job!

10join

fei!
dreams.of.destiny chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Genius. What else is there to say? God; I normally loathe little ficlets, but gawd, is your's funny. It was just a ROFLMAO story. I like those sort of stories, yes hey are so totally awesome! Squee for those two. I love your little cameo of Itachi and Kisame. And the monologue! And dialogue! And plot (or lack thereof)! Totally a favourite! *squees*
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Hahaha, I'm still ROFL-ing over here. xD I loved that. xD Very much hilarious. xD