Reviews for Waltz
wendelah1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
This is just lovely.
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
A really interesting crossover. The way their time streams interweave makes my head hurt but it's always cool to read these things. I like the evolution of your Inara too.
illereyn chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Lovely story! Love the range of interactions.
Archivist chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Very unique.
Doc Rein chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I adore it. Oh my God, it's wonderful. *instant fav*
Faith-chan chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Very nice. Explains a lot. _
Moon Ecstasy chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
That was really good. Makes me wanna watch Dr. Who and learn more about who Jack is.
JenCarpeDiem chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Wow. I usually hate crossover fic, but oh my god, how bloody brilliant was this one?

Loved it, favourite-ing it, and checking out your other stuff. :)
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Wow...how much did I LOVE that? Firefly/DW crossovers make me happy. Really love the bit with Donna too. Hope to see more. Keep up the great work!
Wolf Maid chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
WOW...I love Jack Harkness and what you've just written...that is just some unbelievably good stuff. Inara & Jack...that's quite a pair, and you write them both so believably that it's just gorgeous...absolutely lovely!
Rainne chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Very very excellent fic! Man, I'd like to mention all the things I love about it, but I'm afraid I'd end up quoting the entire thing. I will say, though, that playing tutor to a house of Companions has without doubt happened to Jack, in some way, shape, or form.

I'd also like to mention that there's another fic out there about Jack helping to raise Mal on Shadow. The best part about that is that, with Jack, both of these fics could actually happen simultaneously.
Morwen Tindomerel chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Relationships with time travellers can be so complicated ;-)

And now we know where Jack leanrned to be so darn sexy!
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I adore you for this. Inara, in all her grace, and wit and Jack, all his heartbreaking charm and time breaking habits, fit wonderfully together. A friendship on fire and a metaphor I could sing to.