Reviews for Little Witches
forever4 chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
Goodness me! I don't know how I JUST now found this fic! I've been obsessed with a/t pairing for forever and I don't know how I could have missed this one for so many years! Anyway, since you did write this ages ago, there's very little chance you'll continue updating at this point; nevertheless, I felt the least I owed you was a review for writing and sharing such a splendidly written story. Absolutely captivating. Really don't know how to compliment your writing enough. You have made andromeda and Ted, individually, such strong characters, and interesting in their own rite, beyond just the romance. I dare say this Ted is one of the strongest male leads I've ever read in literature. I love how this story is unfolding, and I'm hoping beyond hope you'll pick it up again at some point and continue. If not, read this review as a compliment for a job well done regarding the existing chapters.
stefanie437 chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
Love this fic so much! Great characters that dont get enough attention in fanfic!
The Fantasy Spinner chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
cool! can't wait to read more.
Hydra-Star chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Hasn't been updated since 07... Well, that's disappointing. I really enjoyed the first 4 chapters. You're a very good writer and I'm really enjoying Andromeda's character. I wish it was finished. :(
Vaitiare chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story - although I know you stopped writing it a while ago, I really hope you decide to continue it!
the Ambassador chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
This is a brilliant, uncomfortable and heartbreaking fic-because it so simply and elegantly points out that the people on the wrong side are also people. Evil doesn't come dispensed from fairytale bad guys with no human characteristics or redeeming features. Evil comes from human beings.
PoppedTheP chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
Oh this is such a fantastic story! I love it so much. You're a brilliant writer and have created such a rich full detailed world for them. I really hope you continue it sometime. It's really wonderful.
Katamabob chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
I really like this, it's really amazing.

It's probably not going to happen at this stage, but will you maybe update? I really love it, it has great characterisations and I'd love to see where it's all going. We only know the very end of this story in canon, after all.

THanks for the excellent read!

Kate
Katamabob chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Sweet, and a great look into the life of the three black sisters before everything went... sour. Well, worse. Also interesting when no one punished Bella for almost killing Sirius. Almost seems to be the start of something...

Well done, it was fabulous. Amazingly well written, you have boatloads of talent.

Kate
Ozma333 chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
I found this on CHECKMATED and followed it here (I had to search and narrow down characters and all that!) I know it's been a while, but does this continue? It's fantastic! I've never read Td/Andromeda stories before but maybe I should. I gobbled this up! Thanks so much for the four chapters we got!
toomanyfandomsnotenoughtime chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
You need to carry this on! And I really love ted tonks! And bellatrix is BAD! And Sirius and regulus are funny!

Love this fic, you've kept them all in character, even though most of them are only minor characters in the books. You've developed the story and he characters well. Makeing it a very good fic!

Please return to this fic and carry it on! It's really interesting!
iolah chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
Wonderfully interesting. I love your look at the characters, completely realistic. I can't wait for an update if one is forthcoming
Pixy Black chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
Will this ever be updated?

I love your little Sirius and Regulus.

Please Update.
Icetail chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
I loved this fic! Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, update soon!

-Icetail
SingingBird812 chapter 4 . 12/20/2007
This is really interesting so far. I can't wait to read more. :)