Reviews for Waiting for Dawn
cheira9 chapter 11 . 5/7
I love the way you described the change
alwaysbeingme17 chapter 3 . 4/25
“I bring you a daughter” lmaoooo
Raestarshines chapter 33 . 12/1/2020
Loved this story!
Raestarshines chapter 10 . 11/30/2020
I love your beta’s stories! Great FF author!
XxCeliaxX chapter 25 . 8/27/2020
BEAUTIFUL...way to end this chapter.
Kerrion chapter 17 . 6/12/2019
This chapter made me upset , Kate used her power of persuasion to try to trick Edward into having sex with Tanya without his consent he said he was drowsy and and had no control so basically the vampire version of date rape . What pissed me off is the fact that the Cullen’s are laughing it off and acting like it was no big deal , oh Bella Tanya almost raped Edward but it’s no big deal he was single and a little bit stuffy so it was ok , oh Bella it’s so funny you’re jealous that Tanya is so affectionate with your mate , touching him , playing with his hair kissing his cheek , it’s normal it’s not like she tried to rape him , she’s a succubus it’s no big deal . It was sick .
abbyweyr chapter 29 . 4/20/2019
Found this on Katmom's list. Always interesting to read BD stories written before it was published - how close some authors come to what SM wrote and some twists. You did well. I'll check out your other stories.
Kageyjay chapter 30 . 8/20/2018
My husband loves all of the humorous author's comments you've made throughout the story. We both broke up laughing at this one!
Kageyjay chapter 29 . 8/20/2018
Lovely epilogue. Everyone's happy. I'm glad that the pack and the Cullens finally really got along. Jacob and Bella can be just best friends. And now Jacob will have a family! You tied it all up nicely.
Kageyjay chapter 28 . 8/20/2018
Wow! Aro! Insanity! Excommunicated! I loved it! I like the name they chose for themselves. I loved the whole thing!
You had a lot of wonderful (mostly) things happening in your life during the time you were writing this. It took me only a few days to read it, but I'm glad I didn't have to wait for updates. It would have been hard to wait.
Kageyjay chapter 11 . 8/19/2018
It's interesting that both you and Stephenie had some of the same ideas. Like that Bella made an effort to not cause Edward more pain. Edward certainly had a lot of pain doing what he did to her. Having Bella find out how to retreat from the pain, and peek out once in a while to check how things are going, is really great! I like it that she made her own meadow to wait in.
Kageyjay chapter 9 . 8/19/2018
That was a beautiful wedding! Oh, of course. It was Alice! I'm glad she listened to Bella a little more this time.
Kageyjay chapter 4 . 8/18/2018
hehehe
Nicoconsd chapter 29 . 7/31/2018
What a fun adventure! I'm so glad I found your story :)
ilovedobermans chapter 3 . 1/28/2018
Alice! Whatever would we do without her? And her nearly eternal bouncy happiness? No wonder Jasper loves her!
2,439 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »