Reviews for Waiting for Dawn
ilovedobermans chapter 3 . 1/28
Alice! Whatever would we do without her? And her nearly eternal bouncy happiness? No wonder Jasper loves her!
Debbie Hicks chapter 30 . 12/20/2017
31.
Outtake:Kristine's planetary gift/turniong
then sudden ly Kirstne felt from the snakes was sick very grey-bluish the n BITTEN Harder Roughly with herself broke treaty but the Un ited Federation of Planets law then the Volturi caught wind of herself was gifted who paid her sinned crime with them found fin ally drained as all of Alice fopund her ill very ill this one brokke our law what law death to be a Cullen member croup Felix rid of her then Executed with child then too late Beaten her too hardest then then with them then too late the anmin tic sac was harder far too hardest drained the blood of hrer unable to eat food or water then screaming With you but too late the death started then Alice found out her heart was racing too fastest then the dam age to her reproduction system the n C hange happened from here cutted she was a bled up corpse then the sealing of her then with them then awaited her change to b e over that her kids were Part-Vampire slayer and hunter and part-Werewolf were known as Shiftipires weere rare required blood and food and drinks then too late the heart machine sounded from Sailor Pluto's sound effect then herself felt it the deep within her self Carlisle yopo hoo she has a power it's Geogenesis recruit heer as a guard of the both then the news of her timely death b ut her eyes snapped with their eyes were Jurai red as Falkor had Crimson eyes herself had very hollow lun gs then herself healed then Blown taken with the kids's bodies with them completely bone dried up then the damages reported horrifying news she woke from the change therry harbored broke the cardainal rule of more m embers is death they were drained b y sn akes cursed them with them had to leave for witnesses for more hybrids what Kristne has Geogenesis it as a ablity to cin trol but create from our planet then then from our hunting period then You birthed hyb rids will die with Felix her screaming was heard then Surrendered then Executed her for her crimes with us/then the very as all of them then Murdered without then With the lids kids then herself then herself was not guiltyt Destroyed her from here with them with us/them with n esses then with them fifteen but too late riped from here the rings we with hers then blown freely Wiped thenbring them then the head was horrified then with his wife Alice who did to her they think we broke a lot of rules an d b roke this lawholdin a human is not yours you Kristne b roke our law as punmishmen as service Felix thern her screaming with ours Extinct from here with them blown as all then too late then herself felf from the stick shattered it really happened bblown freely From bodies then lost the need to beed damaged her forever the blood venom was too strongst Alice she is what not turned Freed from us/theirs's with hers with the kids then us both thenb lown brought here then were as all of reported they b een destroyed they harbored a sick newborn imprint suffered from Reryson's SDisease is dead without blood good they turned them with her b y force blew up apart they are dead shattered bring them here with these as all of remains then too late herself never had children her kids mated with shifters had more children was so grieved was hurt scornned was vengeful wrathful but bitter with distrusted look on her nwest face blacked outside were without memories then lost everything was so an gry her powers emerged fully actictivated then taught her to hunt an imals thenm then too late with them as all of them into as all of fifty states then too late were as all of them then too late Animals killed but murderedf replaced what she lost then Pierced from here loom snapped then brought here reported she had shiftipres eight grew up alienbut they are sentenced to death fully time rid of them at on ce rip them apart more guards we desired then suddenly Kiristne had a vision a geogenesis one she's gifted me then too late sn apped blacked outside these ones the onde guity then blown freely then punished from here Left with them with her exploding from here bring them then too late reported they are dead erxploded with them with things they will not return from here good then it was too late the damages to us/them the very as all of with the things tran sformed with the very large tranformed into a RV Were wanderers and nomadic then too late nujked then bl;own from here then it was real un able to go back then were framed forced to go to Bozman, Montana then then Snapped sound wave then it really happened was real Alice was horrified oh my God where are we bodies snatched but taken they are the ones did it that was it with all aboard in a holodeck Kristne rose her own eyebrow was dressed from Star Trek First Conatc her hair was in a bob with teenage Oocam pan pointed ears calm but wise as herself Alice they are as all of them the human s mourned the death then Warped then too lateherself was in sorrow grieved like a Vulcan woman her Name was T'Pau from Star Trek Enterprise she was Syrannite claimed to be Meatral's descendant Alice they had m y wife kids but resurrected husband her accent was altered to sound Seleyan Vulcan dialects the Vulcan first officer was formal polite very ceremonial madam T'Sai T'Pau this is T'Lar and Surak gasp then my husband with han dsfolded in robes hair styled in the Vulcan cut oh no Sir! then landed then weere blown with us/them blasting freely then too late Extinct with it with more then too late then lost from here then too soon then brought as all of them herew reported they all deported as all of them had hum ans m urderred good but animals youngg deported wiped out with them are destroyed from here the five accused are sentenced to death then too late murdsred then the houses were mansions then as all them but All nuked then wiped three were gon e with cities laid in ruins reappeared then too late then with more shiufted sides blown freely with us now ward of the Cullens then too late rebuilt as all of both then too late each both split from here were both with suns an d moons then into here colliding Destroyed from here then too late as all both then too late v anished onto lands and worlds then wiped from here then had not aged sin ce then the worlds were in ruin s again then it came too late the bodies burrst out Vampires and species now took over then used Lycan s inbred as all of them then Exploding joined us/them butr ripped out young/youth then as all of them caused a lot more were different then n ow the war was here on Earth but was a centuries ancient old war then they heard n ews of us/them were golden eyed beings then vanished into the 24th century were with as all of planets blown but as assll of them now never died here then had more allies then too late the plannet Vulcan with worlds were sealed up exploding from here then too late the bodies as all of them were blown with ours as well with them.
GUEST chapter 27 . 11/11/2017
GOOD FOR YOU!
MyladyNancy chapter 15 . 11/2/2017
I am not a reader of steam and explicit I love the way you keep things simple and lovely. And i love your story.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/22/2017
Some time ago I wrote a piece that I called The Talk (it isn't anywhere on the net, it was just something I wanted to do for myself; it was mainly about Edward's "how do I have sex with Bella" talk with Carlisle, but include a bit of wedding planning in the form of a black binder and how Jasper opined that had Alice and Esme been Confederate generals, the South just may have won THAT altercation. So thanks for the Black Binder.
Sassy Mami chapter 18 . 12/27/2016
I don't like how everyone is down playing their instinct. Shouldn't mated vampires be territorial towards one another. Bella has a right to feel how she does and everyone is making her feel like she's in the wrong.
Sassy Mami chapter 17 . 12/27/2016
What they did was wrong. And I'm surprised Edward wasn't mad or even Rose. That could be classified as attempted rape. He was pretty much drugged, to lower his inhibitions so Tanya could sleep with him.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/25/2016
Thats a good way to finish twilight series finally jacob got his happy ending meyer is tooooo crul she left him as a babysitter with unknown future if renesme gonna accept him or not . But his time and youth wasted alot for a boring useless sparkly at end bitchella
TrillionSchiffer chapter 16 . 1/18/2016
I forgot i read this already lol. I just saw my reviews lol. Im good. Sorry to have wasted ur time.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 15 . 1/18/2016
Oh gawd. I hate the fact that they go around like they habe a halo on their heads just because they eat animals. Just because it cnat talk back to you doesn't mean you're not destroying a life.

Sure we are used to it...or should say used to it being done for us...then have it neatly wrapped in Plastic. .. but that TN is our nature.

They should really follow thier own nature.

Because they as a family are just following one mans stubbornness not to change and adapt himself and calling it a lifestyle.

Lets see if your allowed to remain being called family if u walk around with red eyes all the time.

Lets see how much "unconditional love" there really is if someone did that.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/11/2015
Super story thank you
mechante chapter 11 . 10/24/2015
Hello there, I just found your story and am really loving the way you changed Bella. I guess that you wrote it before breaking dawn was out and the whole baby thing was not even an option. I'm looking forward to the rest of the history and how you will "deal" with the Italians.
I hope that your kids are doing fine (according to your bio they had some health troubles)...
Greetings and keep on enjoying living and writing
Mechante (just a name, nothing to do with my character)
Bisou
jk chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
is this story just a drawn out wedding? cause so far its boring as fuck!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 29 . 6/8/2015
Awesome fic. Loved it!
qhrciskrpc chapter 26 . 4/5/2015
"It's my birthday." is the weakest excuse for a cliffy EVER.
2,425 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »