Reviews for Waiting for Dawn
GUEST chapter 27 . 11/11
GOOD FOR YOU!
MyladyNancy chapter 15 . 11/2
I am not a reader of steam and explicit I love the way you keep things simple and lovely. And i love your story.
Some time ago I wrote a piece that I called The Talk (it isn't anywhere on the net, it was just something I wanted to do for myself; it was mainly about Edward's "how do I have sex with Bella" talk with Carlisle, but include a bit of wedding planning in the form of a black binder and how Jasper opined that had Alice and Esme been Confederate generals, the South just may have won THAT altercation. So thanks for the Black Binder.
Sassy Mami chapter 18 . 12/27/2016
I don't like how everyone is down playing their instinct. Shouldn't mated vampires be territorial towards one another. Bella has a right to feel how she does and everyone is making her feel like she's in the wrong.
Sassy Mami chapter 17 . 12/27/2016
What they did was wrong. And I'm surprised Edward wasn't mad or even Rose. That could be classified as attempted rape. He was pretty much drugged, to lower his inhibitions so Tanya could sleep with him.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/25/2016
Thats a good way to finish twilight series finally jacob got his happy ending meyer is tooooo crul she left him as a babysitter with unknown future if renesme gonna accept him or not . But his time and youth wasted alot for a boring useless sparkly at end bitchella
TrillionSchiffer chapter 16 . 1/18/2016
I forgot i read this already lol. I just saw my reviews lol. Im good. Sorry to have wasted ur time.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 15 . 1/18/2016
Oh gawd. I hate the fact that they go around like they habe a halo on their heads just because they eat animals. Just because it cnat talk back to you doesn't mean you're not destroying a life.

Sure we are used to it...or should say used to it being done for us...then have it neatly wrapped in Plastic. .. but that TN is our nature.

They should really follow thier own nature.

Because they as a family are just following one mans stubbornness not to change and adapt himself and calling it a lifestyle.

Lets see if your allowed to remain being called family if u walk around with red eyes all the time.

Lets see how much "unconditional love" there really is if someone did that.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/11/2015
Super story thank you
mechante chapter 11 . 10/24/2015
Hello there, I just found your story and am really loving the way you changed Bella. I guess that you wrote it before breaking dawn was out and the whole baby thing was not even an option. I'm looking forward to the rest of the history and how you will "deal" with the Italians.
I hope that your kids are doing fine (according to your bio they had some health troubles)...
Greetings and keep on enjoying living and writing
Mechante (just a name, nothing to do with my character)
Bisou
jk chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
is this story just a drawn out wedding? cause so far its boring as fuck!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 29 . 6/8/2015
Awesome fic. Loved it!
qhrciskrpc chapter 26 . 4/5/2015
"It's my birthday." is the weakest excuse for a cliffy EVER.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 29 . 1/16/2015
...

Thank you for your contribution.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 28 . 1/16/2015