Reviews for Waiting for Dawn
Thats a good way to finish twilight series finally jacob got his happy ending meyer is tooooo crul she left him as a babysitter with unknown future if renesme gonna accept him or not . But his time and youth wasted alot for a boring useless sparkly at end bitchella
TrillionSchiffer chapter 16 . 1/18
I forgot i read this already lol. I just saw my reviews lol. Im good. Sorry to have wasted ur time.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 15 . 1/18
Oh gawd. I hate the fact that they go around like they habe a halo on their heads just because they eat animals. Just because it cnat talk back to you doesn't mean you're not destroying a life.

Sure we are used to it...or should say used to it being done for us...then have it neatly wrapped in Plastic. .. but that TN is our nature.

They should really follow thier own nature.

Because they as a family are just following one mans stubbornness not to change and adapt himself and calling it a lifestyle.

Lets see if your allowed to remain being called family if u walk around with red eyes all the time.

Lets see how much "unconditional love" there really is if someone did that.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/11/2015
Super story thank you
mechante chapter 11 . 10/24/2015
Hello there, I just found your story and am really loving the way you changed Bella. I guess that you wrote it before breaking dawn was out and the whole baby thing was not even an option. I'm looking forward to the rest of the history and how you will "deal" with the Italians.
I hope that your kids are doing fine (according to your bio they had some health troubles)...
Greetings and keep on enjoying living and writing
Mechante (just a name, nothing to do with my character)
Bisou
jk chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
is this story just a drawn out wedding? cause so far its boring as fuck!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 29 . 6/8/2015
Awesome fic. Loved it!
qhrciskrpc chapter 26 . 4/5/2015
"It's my birthday." is the weakest excuse for a cliffy EVER.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 29 . 1/16/2015
...

Thank you for your contribution.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 28 . 1/16/2015
...
TrillionSchiffer chapter 27 . 1/16/2015
Sanctimonious vampires... ugh. I feel aro's frustration. They are so pious. its boring.

'Water that is too clean, has no life" - chinese proverb *Cough...much like this chapter...Cough**

What are they effing monks?

Its like paying an escort to come over and read the bible to you. *Like...seriously?** LOLOLOLOLOL. [that was kinda funny] LOLOLOLOL.

And what is with this Sacrifice my life for Bella none sense? I told you all that hand holding was trouble. It gave the fool hope that bella was still clinging on. Which of course she was... SMH. good grief. More things change the more you MAKE them the same.

I don't understand why you bothered just to make the same issues SM made for herself?

anyhoo. lets see where the rabbit hole takes us. smh.
TRill chapter 26 . 1/16/2015
First off, this 'double hand holding isn't coming off as 'adorable' as you may think. I keep thinking if Bella had to watch Edward hold on to tanya like that how good would she feel to have watch? SMH. one emotional step forward, 2 back...

Glad you didn't make Bella' control this magically easy thing. SM made a mistake there.

I am surprised that the fight was allow to get that far...

And jb...what a dumbass? Couldn't he tell he was being goated. idiot.
Trill chapter 24 . 1/16/2015
Well I guess its about time the wolves gave equal treatment and allow the cullens on the beach. lol.

Its different, i'll give you that much.
Trill chapter 21 . 1/16/2015
I don't know why you brought up a moment of honesty, (when bella asked Edward to tell the truth about how he feels about her want or 'need' to have a relationship w/ JB.) ...if you werent' going to be honest or worst, half ass it.

That was a wasted moment. ...SMH Feel free to rewrite it anytime... I won't be mad,
TrillionSchiffer chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
I look forward to reading this, I really do. I just hope this is not a fanfic that promises change, but keeps everything so near to the original, that you might as well had gone to kinkos and copied the book.

Meaning...lack of communication betweeen BxE. Cross species imprinting, Jake all up the cullen house making his smell self at home. Wolves over the line every two seconds acting like they would've allowed the cullens the same lienency. You know basic shit.

anyhoo.

Thank for you contribution. I look forward to reading this.

TRILL