Reviews for Waiting for Dawn
lll chapter 29 . 2/19/2010
amazing job. i loved breaking dawn and still thought this was perfect. ;)
Noble Korhedron chapter 10 . 2/11/2010
Meh - don't apologise! But perhaps a disclaimer that you're not advocating unprotected s-e-x - L.O.L! B.
joelmelissam chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
I bring you a daughter..

Dreamy sigh! I love this.
khath13 chapter 30 . 2/8/2010
i the story! if i was bella, i wouldve been jealous at some point haha.. and the outtake! hilarious! congratulations on winning the award! you deserve it!
lion.lamb.4.eva chapter 23 . 2/5/2010
i will survive by cake
LadyExcalibur2010 chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
I found this story when I read Babies on Their Mind. And I'm SO glad I followed that link in her favorite stories. Love this!
Robynize chapter 29 . 2/1/2010
GREAT story! I've read about 30 Twilight stories now, and this is definitely one of my top 3. So well written! I love what you did with the characters. I'm so happy Jake is around, as much as I adore Edward, Jake is special to me, and many authors don't include him. Okay and my absolute fave, Bella stamping her foot and saying MINE! Literally, I'll be going through my day and suddenly see that in my head and giggle! Hope you do more stories, oh and i liked it that Aro came here, cool twist. Awesome job, pleasure to read, and you and this story are in my fav list now. Thanks for your talent!
Nisa Cullen chapter 33 . 1/27/2010
This is a beautiful story so well written, thank you for this tale! Very in character and an excellent alternative to BD.
hippie starr chapter 20 . 1/25/2010
“Only mostly dead,” LOL, I love the princess bride!
hippie starr chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
Swoon, loved Edward removing his shirt for Bella. I'm with Renee, VERY romantic!
andi1624 chapter 33 . 1/23/2010
wow this is amazing. I found this story by a series of finding stories I liked, then seeing what stories those authors liked. Its no small wonder you have won awards. It is incredibly well written, esp given all you were going thru at the time of writing it! I definitely like it better than BD, and was simply amazed the whole time reading it. Even the very few typos were easy to figure out. So far the most creative and original Twilight fanfic I have read yet.(yet still believable for the twilight characters)

Thanks!
EternallyCullen chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
Aw I love romantic Edward :-)

Really enjoying the story so far x
JasperWhitlocksSoulMate chapter 33 . 1/2/2010
Hi just spent the last two days reading your story loved it couldn't stop however now I am feeling exhausted but it was well worth it. Congrats on the nominations.
lemonie chapter 29 . 12/28/2009
I loved your take on Breaking Dawn - You write elegantly and eloquently. You have no worries about following in Ms Meyers footsteps. I also love your integrity in not killing off characters even when you have been bombarded by readers! I love the fact that the lemons were understated and emotional - a story all can read! I have only just discovered you via a recommendation on Lolashoes' site. I,m so glad I stumbled across you - many congrats on your twific nominations - you deserve it - good luck with the pregnancy and I hope to read more of your work! xox
AbsoFuckingLutely4everTwilight chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
wow! second award! awesome! i love your story!
2,410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »