Reviews for Waiting for Dawn
Runs-at-dawn chapter 30 . 2/28/2010
omg that was HILARIOUS! I was dying, specially at this:

"Butterflies!" she finally stopped and beamed at me hopefully. "We can release some butterflies. It would be beautiful."

"Live animals, Alice. They poop."

"Teeny insignificant butterfly poops are not a problem"

"It's after twilight. It's past their bedtime."

"We'll have a light on them so they'll still fly away."

"It will be after dark Alice. BATS will probably be around waiting to eat them. Bats flying all over the place snatching poor little butterflies out of midflight. Bats raining guano from the air over the entire wedding party. Not to mention the irony of bats at a vampire wedding."

ROFL, omg I mean, what's funnier, the tiny butterfly poop, their bedtime or the raining guano? You're awesome.
Runs-at-dawn chapter 29 . 2/27/2010
Runs-at-dawn chapter 26 . 2/27/2010
Oh shit, Jacob! Come oN!
Runs-at-dawn chapter 18 . 2/25/2010
Hahaha that was too awesome.
Runs-at-dawn chapter 11 . 2/25/2010
I really liked this version of the change and it totally makes sense that she would protect herself in her mind.
Runs-at-dawn chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
I sort of like the fast pace. Some fics drag along so much and even though that can be enjoyable as well it's a good change.
Runs-at-dawn chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
Aww this is so cute and sweet so far.
Prplelah chapter 20 . 2/22/2010
Princess Bride reference? I knew I loved you! ;). Love the story, too.
lll chapter 29 . 2/19/2010
amazing job. i loved breaking dawn and still thought this was perfect. ;)
Noble Korhedron chapter 10 . 2/11/2010
Meh - don't apologise! But perhaps a disclaimer that you're not advocating unprotected s-e-x - L.O.L! B.
joelmelissam chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
I bring you a daughter..

Dreamy sigh! I love this.
khath13 chapter 30 . 2/8/2010
i the story! if i was bella, i wouldve been jealous at some point haha.. and the outtake! hilarious! congratulations on winning the award! you deserve it!
lion.lamb.4.eva chapter 23 . 2/5/2010
i will survive by cake
LadyExcalibur2010 chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
I found this story when I read Babies on Their Mind. And I'm SO glad I followed that link in her favorite stories. Love this!
Robynize chapter 29 . 2/1/2010
GREAT story! I've read about 30 Twilight stories now, and this is definitely one of my top 3. So well written! I love what you did with the characters. I'm so happy Jake is around, as much as I adore Edward, Jake is special to me, and many authors don't include him. Okay and my absolute fave, Bella stamping her foot and saying MINE! Literally, I'll be going through my day and suddenly see that in my head and giggle! Hope you do more stories, oh and i liked it that Aro came here, cool twist. Awesome job, pleasure to read, and you and this story are in my fav list now. Thanks for your talent!
2,418 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »