Reviews for Waiting for Dawn
Runs-at-dawn chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
I sort of like the fast pace. Some fics drag along so much and even though that can be enjoyable as well it's a good change.
Runs-at-dawn chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
Aww this is so cute and sweet so far.
Prplelah chapter 20 . 2/22/2010
Princess Bride reference? I knew I loved you! ;). Love the story, too.
lll chapter 29 . 2/19/2010
amazing job. i loved breaking dawn and still thought this was perfect. ;)
Noble Korhedron chapter 10 . 2/11/2010
Meh - don't apologise! But perhaps a disclaimer that you're not advocating unprotected s-e-x - L.O.L! B.
joelmelissam chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
I bring you a daughter..

Dreamy sigh! I love this.
khath13 chapter 30 . 2/8/2010
i the story! if i was bella, i wouldve been jealous at some point haha.. and the outtake! hilarious! congratulations on winning the award! you deserve it!
lion.lamb.4.eva chapter 23 . 2/5/2010
i will survive by cake
LadyExcalibur2010 chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
I found this story when I read Babies on Their Mind. And I'm SO glad I followed that link in her favorite stories. Love this!
Robynize chapter 29 . 2/1/2010
GREAT story! I've read about 30 Twilight stories now, and this is definitely one of my top 3. So well written! I love what you did with the characters. I'm so happy Jake is around, as much as I adore Edward, Jake is special to me, and many authors don't include him. Okay and my absolute fave, Bella stamping her foot and saying MINE! Literally, I'll be going through my day and suddenly see that in my head and giggle! Hope you do more stories, oh and i liked it that Aro came here, cool twist. Awesome job, pleasure to read, and you and this story are in my fav list now. Thanks for your talent!
Nisa Cullen chapter 33 . 1/27/2010
This is a beautiful story so well written, thank you for this tale! Very in character and an excellent alternative to BD.
hippie starr chapter 20 . 1/25/2010
“Only mostly dead,” ~ LOL, I love the princess bride!
hippie starr chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
Swoon, loved Edward removing his shirt for Bella. I'm with Renee, VERY romantic!
andi1624 chapter 33 . 1/23/2010
wow this is amazing. I found this story by a series of finding stories I liked, then seeing what stories those authors liked. Its no small wonder you have won awards. It is incredibly well written, esp given all you were going thru at the time of writing it! I definitely like it better than BD, and was simply amazed the whole time reading it. Even the very few typos were easy to figure out. So far the most creative and original Twilight fanfic I have read yet.(yet still believable for the twilight characters)

Thanks!
EternallyCullen chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
Aw I love romantic Edward :-)

Really enjoying the story so far x
2,413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »