Reviews for Waiting for Dawn
bellaswan456 chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
good chapter..u should name ure story tho...hmm..wat about Start of Something New or Breaking In...like breaking into her new life..i know their sucky ideas...sorry.
littlegirlwolf chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
That was a cool chapter. Does she get a power? I'm dieing to know!
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
I like this story a lot. It's very true to the book. I like the romance scenes too. They're very well done, and not gross or anything, but show how passionate Bella and Edward are about each other. Great job!
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
The last two chapters are wonderful! I am so enjoying your take on this...her first hunting experience, seeing herself for the first time with all the subtle changes. Very Nice!

SSVD
SillyIsabella chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
i love love love love it

it was great, really

i can't wait for more,

and yeah, i can't imagine alice being stuck in a house for to much timee,

she would go crazy..

anyway, hope to read another chapter soon

lots and lots of love

Jessie
moonservant chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
Oh wow, that song really does work! never thought about it before in context with Twilight, but it really does. Sweet!

Great chapter! I thought it was cute and loved Edward's response to Bella's question. Perfect! So, alaska eh? Wouldn't people recognize them from the last time they were there though? Then again, Alaska is a bit area so they could so somewhere else so ignore my rambling... Please update soon!
ishkabibble22 chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
I can't seem to find the right words to describe it. It was just the right amount of fluff and didn't go into the unnecessary details. I appreciate that. The contacts seem like something that would totally happen. So they're really going to Alaska, a new setting for some new adventures. Exciting.
soraloveskairi159 chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
AW! Continue!
LillyHalliwell chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
What is he going to say?
alex9621 chapter 12 . 9/21/2007
that was amazing! props for you!
MyLion.MyLamb chapter 12 . 9/21/2007
perfectly written is all i can say update soon
The Dark Lord Drama el Llama chapter 12 . 9/21/2007
Is that it? Seriously?

AWSOME! I hope Breaking Dawn is like this! A whole year is gonna be murder...

I'll be reading this alot - just so you know!

hehe

*Rain
The Dark Lord Drama el Llama chapter 11 . 9/21/2007
Sorry I haven't revied to an earlier chapter but I've been too caught up in the story to do so.

Its awsome by the way!

Got to go and finish,

*rain
k1ndredsp1r1t chapter 11 . 9/21/2007
this is so wonderful. retreating in her mind to avoid the pain was a great idea.
moonservant chapter 12 . 9/21/2007
BRAVA BRAVA! MAGNIFICA! I liked it. Very nice details. Can't wait for the next chapter!
2,418 | « Prev Page 1 .. 139 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 159 .. Last Next »