Reviews for Waiting for Dawn
soraloveskairi159 chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
AW! Continue!
LillyHalliwell chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
What is he going to say?
alex9621 chapter 12 . 9/21/2007
that was amazing! props for you!
MyLion.MyLamb chapter 12 . 9/21/2007
perfectly written is all i can say update soon
The Dark Lord Drama el Llama chapter 12 . 9/21/2007
Is that it? Seriously?

AWSOME! I hope Breaking Dawn is like this! A whole year is gonna be murder...

I'll be reading this alot - just so you know!

hehe

*Rain
The Dark Lord Drama el Llama chapter 11 . 9/21/2007
Sorry I haven't revied to an earlier chapter but I've been too caught up in the story to do so.

Its awsome by the way!

Got to go and finish,

*rain
k1ndredsp1r1t chapter 11 . 9/21/2007
this is so wonderful. retreating in her mind to avoid the pain was a great idea.
moonservant chapter 12 . 9/21/2007
BRAVA BRAVA! MAGNIFICA! I liked it. Very nice details. Can't wait for the next chapter!
YouKnowDebussy chapter 12 . 9/21/2007
amazing. amazing. amazing. new chapter now! :) (not to be demanding or anything)
Simmetra chapter 12 . 9/21/2007
I loved this chapter, once again very nicely done!

I especially loved the part when Edward winced at Bella's newfound strength! Haha, that was priceless! And hunting 101 brilliant. I also loved how you described the thirst, and how it never completely goes away...definitely something Meyer would write herself.

So, I'm /dying/ for the next chappie, so update soon? ) Might we see Bella with a new power? Or at the very least arm wrestling with Emmett? ;D It's so satisfying reading about the new and improved vampire Bella, Far more durable, that's for sure ;D
LillyHalliwell chapter 12 . 9/21/2007
Please continue.
Pigeon Toes chapter 12 . 9/21/2007
WOO! Awsome chapter! I can't wait to see what powers she has!

You make seem as if I'm there! With Bella! I LOVE your style!
RomansGirl chapter 10 . 9/21/2007
I have to leave a review but I have no idea what to say. You did a beautiful job. I'm literally without words right now. I think I'll go read it again.
RomansGirl chapter 8 . 9/21/2007
Chills and teary eyes. Makes me think of my wedding. I was Bella's age and although my husband is older, he's not quite Edward's age, lol.
RomansGirl chapter 6 . 9/21/2007
I think you handled the meeting very well. It's hard for me to write things like that. I do better when I can stay with one character for awhile, but when I have to write about others I don't know as well, I cringe.

Good line:

I rounded on Sam. “You of all people should hold your blame!”

Way to go Bella!