Reviews for Waiting for Dawn
moonservant chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
Oh wow, that song really does work! never thought about it before in context with Twilight, but it really does. Sweet!

Great chapter! I thought it was cute and loved Edward's response to Bella's question. Perfect! So, alaska eh? Wouldn't people recognize them from the last time they were there though? Then again, Alaska is a bit area so they could so somewhere else so ignore my rambling... Please update soon!
ishkabibble22 chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
I can't seem to find the right words to describe it. It was just the right amount of fluff and didn't go into the unnecessary details. I appreciate that. The contacts seem like something that would totally happen. So they're really going to Alaska, a new setting for some new adventures. Exciting.
soraloveskairi159 chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
AW! Continue!
LillyHalliwell chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
What is he going to say?
alex9621 chapter 12 . 9/21/2007
that was amazing! props for you!
MyLion.MyLamb chapter 12 . 9/21/2007
perfectly written is all i can say update soon
The Dark Lord Drama el Llama chapter 12 . 9/21/2007
Is that it? Seriously?

AWSOME! I hope Breaking Dawn is like this! A whole year is gonna be murder...

I'll be reading this alot - just so you know!

hehe

*Rain
The Dark Lord Drama el Llama chapter 11 . 9/21/2007
Sorry I haven't revied to an earlier chapter but I've been too caught up in the story to do so.

Its awsome by the way!

Got to go and finish,

*rain
k1ndredsp1r1t chapter 11 . 9/21/2007
this is so wonderful. retreating in her mind to avoid the pain was a great idea.
moonservant chapter 12 . 9/21/2007
BRAVA BRAVA! MAGNIFICA! I liked it. Very nice details. Can't wait for the next chapter!
YouKnowDebussy chapter 12 . 9/21/2007
amazing. amazing. amazing. new chapter now! :) (not to be demanding or anything)
Simmetra chapter 12 . 9/21/2007
I loved this chapter, once again very nicely done!

I especially loved the part when Edward winced at Bella's newfound strength! Haha, that was priceless! And hunting 101 brilliant. I also loved how you described the thirst, and how it never completely goes away...definitely something Meyer would write herself.

So, I'm /dying/ for the next chappie, so update soon? ) Might we see Bella with a new power? Or at the very least arm wrestling with Emmett? ;D It's so satisfying reading about the new and improved vampire Bella, Far more durable, that's for sure ;D
LillyHalliwell chapter 12 . 9/21/2007
Please continue.
Pigeon Toes chapter 12 . 9/21/2007
WOO! Awsome chapter! I can't wait to see what powers she has!

You make seem as if I'm there! With Bella! I LOVE your style!
RomansGirl chapter 10 . 9/21/2007
I have to leave a review but I have no idea what to say. You did a beautiful job. I'm literally without words right now. I think I'll go read it again.
2,413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 139 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 159 .. Last Next »