Reviews for Waiting for Dawn
pocket-sized-revolution chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
oh edward...

great frist chapter!
ohh lovelyx chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
The books are simply amazing,

if books could be drugs,

Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse would be my crack.

Anyhoo, on to the review.

Loving the stories,

and I really do love the way you're developing Bella.

It seems so... correct.

Maybe thats not the right word

but hey,

I'm only human ;]

Can't wait for more.
Mystari chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
Yay! I love how you portray everyone - unlike other fanfics, they are significantly more in character and believable. Beautifully written )

I've noticed that Edward's speech has become less 18th-century and more modern-slangish throughout this story. I wonder if that is intentional? He still is in character, but slightly less sophisticated, it seems.

Also, I'm wondering why you chose Alaska over Dartmouth. Just a random question )

All in all, this story is incredible! It's the only story I've found that is entirely in Meyer's style, with her characters exactly as if they were written by her. You are absolutely incredible. )

Keep it up!
eclipselover chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
another really good chapter. I love vampire Bella I can't wait for your story. Write more soon!
cHi-1000-SpRiNgS chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
update soon! and don't wry... so far i think they're rety much in character
bellaswan456 chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
good chapter..u should name ure story tho...hmm..wat about Start of Something New or Breaking In...like breaking into her new life..i know their sucky ideas...sorry.
littlegirlwolf chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
That was a cool chapter. Does she get a power? I'm dieing to know!
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
I like this story a lot. It's very true to the book. I like the romance scenes too. They're very well done, and not gross or anything, but show how passionate Bella and Edward are about each other. Great job!
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
The last two chapters are wonderful! I am so enjoying your take on this...her first hunting experience, seeing herself for the first time with all the subtle changes. Very Nice!

SSVD
SillyIsabella chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
i love love love love it

it was great, really

i can't wait for more,

and yeah, i can't imagine alice being stuck in a house for to much timee,

she would go crazy..

anyway, hope to read another chapter soon

lots and lots of love

Jessie
moonservant chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
Oh wow, that song really does work! never thought about it before in context with Twilight, but it really does. Sweet!

Great chapter! I thought it was cute and loved Edward's response to Bella's question. Perfect! So, alaska eh? Wouldn't people recognize them from the last time they were there though? Then again, Alaska is a bit area so they could so somewhere else so ignore my rambling... Please update soon!
ishkabibble22 chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
I can't seem to find the right words to describe it. It was just the right amount of fluff and didn't go into the unnecessary details. I appreciate that. The contacts seem like something that would totally happen. So they're really going to Alaska, a new setting for some new adventures. Exciting.
soraloveskairi159 chapter 13 . 9/22/2007