Reviews for Waiting for Dawn
jhgufuihpuop chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
I really like this story. It stays very true to the real thing and I think you really met your goal with the last chapter. The scene is beautiful and I can feel the intensity of their relationship without it being cheapened. I hope you write more. It's awesome.
MeyaRose chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
This is a really good story!
piper of locksley chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
First off, Let me congratulate you on your ending scene being absolutely BEAUTIFUL, which is quite hard to do. It was so full of love and passion. *sigh* I'm such a sap. Lovely story. Please update ASAP!
MyLion.MyLamb chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
OMG that was perfect. so sweet! update soon
Zukaddy chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
wow. that was really good. it didnt sound tawdry or trashy at all.
LordLanceahlot chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
Just caught up with the story. You've done an excellent job so far. The characters are very real to me. My only complaint is that the chapters are too short! Great job.
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
You know I love this chapter! I'm thrilled that I was able to help you get a sense of Edward. Wasn't that fun?

And one of my favorite lines..."gasping my name in total surrender as he held on to me like a drowning man"...My heart did a little flip at that one! Edward in a moment of weakness...wonderful! I'm sure you have much more to come.

SSVD
littlegirlwolf chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
Oh. That was the best part soo far!
Twilighter chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
MUCH more tastefully done than most of the other E/B lemons out there...by the way, i love this story. it's seems as if steph could have really written the plotline this way, so good job, and keep it up.

update soon!

-Lisa
eclipselover chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
Bravo! This chapter is wonderful. It is so full of passion the kind I would expect from Edward and Bella. Write more please!
luvthesebooks chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
Absolutely perfect. You definately captured the sweetness, the innocence and the reverence Bella and Edward feel for each other. Great job!
masochistic lion lover chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
that was SO good! ah! thanks for updating!
soraloveskairi159 chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
0_0 wow...
ishkabibble22 chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
That was done very tastefully. Not like some. I think it was just right.

I liked the dinner, going back to the place they had their first date, romantic I'd say.
Carlisle060 chapter 10 . 9/15/2007