Reviews for Waiting for Dawn
littlegirlwolf chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
Oh. That was the best part soo far!
Twilighter chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
MUCH more tastefully done than most of the other E/B lemons out there...by the way, i love this story. it's seems as if steph could have really written the plotline this way, so good job, and keep it up.

update soon!

-Lisa
eclipselover chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
Bravo! This chapter is wonderful. It is so full of passion the kind I would expect from Edward and Bella. Write more please!
luvthesebooks chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
Absolutely perfect. You definately captured the sweetness, the innocence and the reverence Bella and Edward feel for each other. Great job!
masochistic lion lover chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
that was SO good! ah! thanks for updating!
soraloveskairi159 chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
0_0 wow...
ishkabibble22 chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
That was done very tastefully. Not like some. I think it was just right.

I liked the dinner, going back to the place they had their first date, romantic I'd say.
Carlisle060 chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
i LOVE this chapter! UPDATE ASAP! CONTINUE :]
ihrtbks chapter 9 . 9/15/2007
I really like how you've written this story. Everybody's believable and in character. Especially Edward.

DESPERATE FOR AN UPDATE!
PatricksJessica chapter 9 . 9/14/2007
What a lovely chapter of their wedding. It was precious!

Charlie and Renee were great at being there for Bella. Such great parents.

And the fact that Edward told Bella that Jacob did come was very sweet.

I can't wait to read the next chapter. Will it be called "The Wedding Night"? I do hope so.

Great work!
MyLion.MyLamb chapter 9 . 9/13/2007
OMG...Aw1 that made me cry. it was simply beautiful. update soon plz
blueishadow chapter 9 . 9/13/2007
I'm loving it! I haven't read a better Twilight fanfic yet and I doubt I will. You captured Bella amazingly and I can't wait to read more.
clockkeeper13 chapter 9 . 9/13/2007
Oh my goodness, you have to update! I don't think that your story is the best written that i've ever read, but it's deffinetly better than most. And I find it extreamly interesting. You kind of ended this chaptrer dad, so you have to update soon!
bookworm-extraordinaire chapter 9 . 9/13/2007
Ah This story is absolutely... DELICIOUS!

Please update!