Reviews for Waiting for Dawn
soraloveskairi159 chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
0_0 wow...
ishkabibble22 chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
That was done very tastefully. Not like some. I think it was just right.

I liked the dinner, going back to the place they had their first date, romantic I'd say.
Carlisle060 chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
i LOVE this chapter! UPDATE ASAP! CONTINUE :]
ihrtbks chapter 9 . 9/15/2007
I really like how you've written this story. Everybody's believable and in character. Especially Edward.

DESPERATE FOR AN UPDATE!
PatricksJessica chapter 9 . 9/14/2007
What a lovely chapter of their wedding. It was precious!

Charlie and Renee were great at being there for Bella. Such great parents.

And the fact that Edward told Bella that Jacob did come was very sweet.

I can't wait to read the next chapter. Will it be called "The Wedding Night"? I do hope so.

Great work!
MyLion.MyLamb chapter 9 . 9/13/2007
OMG...Aw1 that made me cry. it was simply beautiful. update soon plz
blueishadow chapter 9 . 9/13/2007
I'm loving it! I haven't read a better Twilight fanfic yet and I doubt I will. You captured Bella amazingly and I can't wait to read more.
clockkeeper13 chapter 9 . 9/13/2007
Oh my goodness, you have to update! I don't think that your story is the best written that i've ever read, but it's deffinetly better than most. And I find it extreamly interesting. You kind of ended this chaptrer dad, so you have to update soon!
bookworm-extraordinaire chapter 9 . 9/13/2007
Ah This story is absolutely... DELICIOUS!

Please update!
lizhasredhair chapter 9 . 9/13/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY
hannahleigh chapter 9 . 9/12/2007
amazing! keep going! will there be lemons? ;)
ishkabibble22 chapter 9 . 9/12/2007
That was sweet. I loved the vows, it made it more intimate. The part at the end, when we whisks her away while she's still smiling, was just a perfect touch. Very well done wedding scene.
eclipselover chapter 9 . 9/12/2007
Wow... I loved it! I thought there was just the right amount of detail. I could see it all happening. It was just a great chapter. Write more soon!
jaQie22 chapter 9 . 9/12/2007
O ! that was awesome! i cant wait to read more~!
masochistic lion lover chapter 9 . 9/12/2007
AH! OMG this was AMAZING! I was soo excited this last chapter, i love this story. you have, have, HAVE to update soon! bye!
2,421 | « Prev Page 1 .. 147 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 .. Last Next »