Reviews for Waiting for Dawn
AH!1 SO CUTE!
Carlisle060 chapter 9 . 9/12/2007
so SWET!UPDATE :]
headovermyheels chapter 9 . 9/12/2007
Oh that was so sweet. My key board is all wet from my tears :( I really liked this chapter though I hope my wedding day goes that well haha
PatricksJessica chapter 8 . 9/12/2007
Aw, so magical and romantic. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Will you detail the wedding vows and such? It seems like you have a very good understanding of them and I would expect you to do it just perfectly.

Waiting for the next chapter!
QuietChallenge chapter 8 . 9/11/2007
Oh do update soon! Reading this chapter made me feel all giddy and I just can't wait to read about the wedding.

The chapters are short but good.

~QuietChallenge
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 8 . 9/11/2007
OMC! I cannot believe how wonderful the last two chapters are! SO Bella and SO Edward! Love the shirt coming off! Nothing like imagining that bare rock hard chest! I want a bottle of that cologne too...

The wedding suspence!

SSVD
headovermyheels chapter 8 . 9/11/2007
It's a good thing you ended it here because I was just about to bawl like a baby and I'm at work so that wouldnt have gone over well haha. Good job:)
littlegirlwolf chapter 8 . 9/11/2007
Oh! How can you leave it at that and keep us all waiting for the bid wedding? That's just mean...Love your style writing though! Keep on rockin!
Mrs. Quincy chapter 8 . 9/11/2007
POST MORE NOW!
cHi-1000-SpRiNgS chapter 8 . 9/11/2007
yay! i never thought of looking for twilight fics on here... i always read anime ones, and so today i decided to search for one about my favorite book! your story's great, and i have to say i'm with you 100 percent on the impatient factor! i sorta wish i read the books slower so i wouldn't have to wait so long, but rereading them always kept me occupied till now!

Any way, i really love the story and hope you update soon!
soraloveskairi159 chapter 8 . 9/11/2007
AH! OMG OMG OMG! oh! Bella and Edward should sing a song! many people do that at marriages! It'd be so cute!
lizhasredhair chapter 8 . 9/11/2007
LOVE IT
eclipselover chapter 8 . 9/11/2007
You really do capture the characters that Stephanie Meyers has created. I can't wait till you write more!Hopefully it is soon!
headovermyheels chapter 7 . 9/11/2007
AH! wonderful. This was a very cute chapter :)
Twilighter chapter 7 . 9/11/2007
oh my god. this story is so cute, sounds just like the real thing. you're an awesome write, please update this soon!
2,418 | « Prev Page 1 .. 148 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 .. Last Next »