Reviews for Another Fairytale
winglessfairy25 chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
It felt quite a bit incomplete but really good. Wonderful work, really. Keep on writing!

PS. Happy Thanksgiving!
winglessfairy25 chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
That was kind of creepy.. I'm still not seeing much of the plot but it is developing. Good work!

caribbeanQueen chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
I wish your father is well again. The story is fun!
winglessfairy25 chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
oh. What a nice chapter.. I really like it. It was Royai but quite subtle.. keep on writing!

Erinn

PS. I'll really pray for your dad. I hope he gets treated soon.
Absolutely Unsure chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
oh, i'm really sorry for you and your dad's misfortune, i hope things turn out for the best

on a lighter subject, can't wait for more, it was nice, although i didn't really get the last line cause i've only seen parts of the anime and stuff...i need to start watching again, lol

*Frisky Chibi Fox*
kakashifan915 chapter 2 . 9/22/2007
Please continue! I wonder what happened in lab 5... Also, I really hope your dad is okay. Your whole family must be worrying.
caribbeanQueen chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
This is cute! Please update!
Raging Psyco chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
I'm reviewing! A! Now please update!
Absolutely Unsure chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
oh, that's so cute! i can't wait for more, i especially like the title and summary, it pulls you in! and hm...i think i'd be cute if you do something with her dog, like, Mustang trying to walk him and failing misserably or somethin, i dunno, i'm braindead from multitasking my spanish homework, reading, listening to music, eating, and watching TV, urgh...sleep pweaz? School tomorrow? NO!

*Frisky Chibi Fox*
winglessfairy25 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
The summary was funny and the first chapter was like a cliffie.. oh well. i'm really interested and intrigued in this.. keep on writing! i'm looking forward to your next updates.

Shoushin chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
... UPDATE! LOL anyway... I think this is going to turn out... good... well...badly... I... I... I DON'T KNOW! -cries-
ANIMEALWAYS chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
good start...update soon...Havoc's jokes are great. Shalom.

God bless,

FIREBRAVE
YourFavouitePlushie chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
So far so good, Havoc's jokes are funny!