Reviews for Cruel Pain
Staria's Light chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
Great story. Please continue to update! Btw, is the evil moving from different people? Cause it seems like it is in Matt now.
Kenta16 chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
Could you attempt to finish this sometime? I see its been like... Three years and it took like... Four years for you to get this far. Lol would really just like to see the end here.
Kenta16 chapter 16 . 5/4/2014
I enjoyed it thus far.
Digizoid84tai chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
I really liked the way that Sora broke down in tears and spoke to Tai about how much she loved him and how she expressed her pain over Tai's behavior was amazing. I have to say that the depth of the emotions that all of the characters feel throughout the story is brilliantly written.
juliet24440 chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
Please continue this story, it is amazing :D
T D'Amaze chapter 16 . 3/31/2012
I know i've read this story before at some time, but I don't know if I ever left a review for it. I swear I had it on alert too but I guess not :$ Anyway its a really great story, and you've become a much better writer over the years. Its great that you decided to come back and I hope you can find time to update again. Just like you I found this story again and enjoyed reading it again especially since it had been updated since I read it last. You might not have as many fans as before but I know quite a few are still here and new ones will come. Your story's amazing and it would suck to have it forgotten again :(
morales8 chapter 16 . 2/19/2012
well, i know im late and stuff. but itd be really cool to see the ending to this story. and you stopped when it started to get good! so yeah. awesome story man. finish it!
Supershooter chapter 16 . 2/4/2012
this stories awesome just read it in one day actually, keep up the chapters if your still here. Its really awesome, and super glad you made it Taiora
TaIoRaFoReVeR523 chapter 16 . 1/1/2012
I'm loving this. But I was sad to see that this fic hasn't been updated in a while. Which means that it'll take a while before it's updated again. Well, "I'll be waiting".
Me chapter 16 . 10/2/2011
Seems like a great story! Keep on updating!
Super garurumon chapter 16 . 9/26/2011
Matt's such a good friend,nobody's like that 4 real(Least anybody i know)

Love the feeling i get when back in the day fics get updated.

i randomly check 'm'rated fics and i just so happend to see this updated,plus back in the day me wrote down all the fics i was reading, with the characters,genres etc..i'm just that organized.
khim chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
i read this chapter and i found very nice but still not enough to make my satisfaction because i'm very curious anout what going to happen next to the digidestined especially to tai and sora..how they are going to help tai? please update mora chapet quickly.
DarknessForgoten chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
thanks for finaly updating this man