Reviews for A Spotless Mind
guest chapter 16 . 3/12
Okay so i liked this fic but i absolutely hated how Spencer was made the bad person when she just wanted to get rid of the overwhelming pain she felt. I mean, she was screwed over by the love of her life and one of her best friends. I can completely understand why Spencer did what she did so i'm disappointed that Spencer was the one chasing Ashley and not the other way around. There is absolutely no excuse for what Ashley did. I feel bad for Spencer, being forced to cut her time short by her mother who hated the love of her life then having her heart crushed then being taken to a doctor who erases memories by the same mother who played a huge hand in ruining Spencer's relationship with Ashley. So yeah, i guess i would've liked this more if Ashley was the one trying to win Spencer back. I frikkin hate aiden with a passion, he was by far the worst character on South of Nowhere.
oOYuuOo chapter 16 . 3/26/2013
I really thought I would get a cliffhanger ending! Thank God it's a happy ending at least! Lol.

I love it! I really enjoyed reading this story!

Thank you so much for it! :3
Are chapter 16 . 7/29/2012
Deep, emotional and just great story. Thanks
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 16 . 7/21/2012
To be honest I wanted to stop reading because I'm dreading that they won't be together anymore. As I read the previous chapter and this last chapter I'm having this awful feeling that this won't have a happy ending. But I still kept going on because how could I stop? How could I stop when the ending, even if it looks dim, is near? So I did and was totally relieved. Would have requested for a sequel or an epilogue of this but I think that one line at the end marks this story completely. Like one of those story books wherein the ending is handing and you get to choose what you want. Still wishing albeit satisfied.

Thank you so much for sharing your stories and talent. Godspeed.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
Another guess but I have a feeling that what kept Brynn from telling the truth even before was because she really like Spencer. Maybe she wants to keep her? Gosh. Three more chapters and I don't want this to end.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
Even if Paula is a mother, can't say she didn't deserve that one. And I think it's a good thing that Brynn and Spencer are not together because that everything will become more complicated. And this, by far, is one of the most complicated plots I've read. Not complaining, not one bit :) Thank you.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
This story is deep. It makes you think without you knowing and it makes you feel without even realizing it. Same, same but it does make a change. I'm grateful that you shared this story.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
I like how they're having awkward moments, knowing that they end up liking the same things. Would have expected for Spencer to blurt it all out, I guess she was to smitten by Ashley that she forgot what they both need from the start-truth.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
I'm on the edge while reading this. Fast reading to be honest like I wanted to get there and at the same time slows down because I know it'll end soon if I do...
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
How could Brynn joke about selling Raife Davies cd when she knew Ashley all along? Or maybe she just knew that Spencer was in love with a girl named Ashley and nothing else? That or maybe she's trying to avoid telling Spencer the truth herself. I'm finding myself more and more enthralled by this story. It's like I rode a train without a clear destination and all I know is that I don't what it to stop.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
This strikes me in so many ways. Not only do I feel like I'm Spencer's shoes right now, I feel like I'm Spencer, in the same room, hearing the same things, confused, lonely, empty... This is surreal and I'm surprised that this doesn't have more reviews. 'Coz it sure does deserve an award imho.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
I don't know where this is based from but I think not knowing makes reading this so much better. I love the mystery and the shadow looming over Spencer. Thanks :)
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Incredible! This AU had me thinking on Spencer's shoes and I felt the connection. Thank you very much for this story.
Dominomino chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
You did a great job in portraying the concept of the movie. In fact, this is better that the movie in some ways. I just wondering, maybe it wolud've been great if this fic and the movie combined to a new film. lol. I love Spashley. really.
ChezzLove chapter 16 . 1/23/2012
WOW. Seriously, I don't think there are any words to describe how insanely incredible I think this story is. I don't think I've ever watched the movie you based this story on but I'm so glad I haven't. It made reading and the ability to fully draw myself into Spencer's story that much better. Realy, no word can justify how amazing I think this story is. You're insanely talented and thank you for sparing your time and posting your talen on here. Big props and a job well done :)