Reviews for ChibiNaru Complete!
kiuibi123 chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
Differently Normal chapter 6 . 6/6/2009

I wanna Naru-chibi!

Love the story.
kimchiiiiiiiiis chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Ano... if you would like another site for fanfics and/or you would like to advertize, there is a site i know of...

Kasuchi Koichi chapter 6 . 8/16/2008
Koichi: That was the funnist thing I have ever seen!

Naruto: That was not funny. I could have been killed no thanks to Ero-sennin!

Jiraiya: Keep quiet kid, be glad I taught you that jutsu.

Koichi: Why do I get the feeling you made that jutsu so you could get closer to women.

Jiraiya: (face twitchs)

Naruto: (sighs) I knew it.

Koichi: Anyway, this story brings many things into question. Like Anko's behavior.

Kakashi: (not loking away from his book) Normal Anko is scary, but a motherly Anko is inhuman. (shudders)

Naruto: Okay. Anyway, next question. How could Kurenai tell it was me?

Koichi: Well my fellow half-demon, my theory is that jutsu you used must be some type of genjutsu. Since she is an expert at genjutsu it was easy for her to see through it.

Naruto: Alright then. Anyway, I gotta go. I got a date with Hinata-chan. (poofs away)

Koichi: I give this a 5 out of 5. Hope to see a sequel. :
kimchiiiiiiiiis chapter 6 . 8/14/2008
Khellan Rafe chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
S'alright, had fun until the NaruHina fluff. Funny concept though! Anko, as always, had me laughing.
the angry typist chapter 6 . 6/29/2008
this story is the funniest thing i've read all day

nice work
Polish chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
"Now please greet your new Hokage! Might GUY!" Tsunade exlaimed

-ok you made me laugh out loud and the guy sitting next to me was like 0.o;; no really! oh that is so wrong on so many levels...Maito its just so wrong! T_T...oh man...thats just hilarious!

"NO!" Naruto cried, falling to his knees

Has fallen with him oh man noes!

nfortunatly enough caught the suns rays and shined them into the eyes of quite a few villagers, causing them to cry out in pain and fall over.

My eyes! Im blind! -rolls on floor, somehow manages to grab Guy and all out strangle him for his ebil smiles of doom!
wind-master-redmoon chapter 6 . 1/31/2008
oh gosh that was halirous i almost died laughing. nice naruxhina ending
OsricPearl chapter 6 . 12/17/2007
lol! Cute! I want a ChibNaru of my own. _
PaulRap Raptor chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
WOW this was a good story. Thats all I can say/type.
obsessed-beyond-reason2001 chapter 6 . 10/6/2007
That mad me laugh for like 5 full minutes
Dreary Somebody chapter 6 . 9/3/2007
OMIGORSH CUTE! I want a ChibiNaru! Aw...
Amanda Cronin chapter 6 . 9/3/2007