Reviews for Brothers, Fathers, and Professors
ajayfiction chapter 19 . 8/6
This fanfiction was beautiful (both parts of it) and I loved it. You should write more stories like this. Although, I kinda wish that Minerva and Tobias would have gotten together, that would have been cute. Anyway, great story, write more Harry Potter fanfics, please! Hope you are well!
Marty chapter 19 . 7/30
So glad you finished great story!
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 19 . 5/12
It's kind of sad because Serenity said that she was nothing like Eileen in the last story but yet she did the same thing of abandoning her daughter. I guess the only difference is that Eileen was in Severus' life for 10 years before disappearing while Serenity was never in Deidra's life at all. I wonder if it would have been different if Severus had of let her see their daughter after she was born. How was Voldemort defeated? Were there any other horcruxes other than the diary?

I really enjoyed reading this story as well as the 1st one.
Niknakkitkat chapter 19 . 10/28/2016
a very good sequel it would have been cool to have more detail on the Wodoh(spelling?) but overall all wonderful reading
Niknakkitkat chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Theres a sequel! im so happy right now
sjrodgers23 chapter 19 . 7/14/2016
I love the whole story. The ending was great. I just knew Severus would make a great father and a great brother to glad Harry has found his real family thank you I love the way you wrote Tobias as a great and loving fther and grandfather
FelixFelicisWriter chapter 19 . 1/13/2016
This has just been beautiful. I am nearly crying. Snape's family is the best :)
mandancie chapter 19 . 12/3/2015
This was absolutely amazing. :) I loved every bit of this story as well as the first one. It was really good to see Tobias in a loving caring light. The relationships between the three of them were just priceless. Thank you for a wonderful read. :) I so loved it. :)
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 19 . 9/2/2015
Aww!
Gleas chapter 19 . 7/27/2015
best epilogue ever! loved every moment
hazel chapter 19 . 5/18/2015
oh my FUCKING god! I LOVED IT! IT WAS JUST...I CANT EVEN!
misherukuro chapter 19 . 2/3/2015
Another great story thanks for the read. ,
Taeh chapter 19 . 1/27/2015
Hmmmm 3! I love it!
Clairissa chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
I want sev as my brother too ... I have read many stories with severus's father as violent parent but this one was obviously different and I liked it wonderful fiction
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 19 . 11/9/2014
I want to know what Albus's punishment was and if his middle name is Severus like in the books