Reviews for To The Victor Goes the Spoils
hahaha this is amazing
best writer ever
just how it would be.
needs chapter 2,3,4,5, and 6
and kiyone washu and mihoshi get involved
also washu should finish tenchi
tolophx chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Okay this one is really funny too.
Patcheresu chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I like the end. If I could self-insert Persona powers I would increase the Vickers's defense, and Ayeka and Ryoko's attack and speed. lus, lower Vickers's speed and heal him up so they could "play" some more...
Elsil chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Nice one-shot. It seems as though Ayeka and Ryoko are following in the footsteps of Jay and Silent Bob lol.

P.S.

Great ending!
Seven chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
This is brilliant, thanks for bringing some good materail on this site after the poor submissions (if they could be called stories)
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
ROFL this story is awesome. I enjoyed it a lot. Especially the ending. It was all so Washu could get Tenchi to herself.
The great darer chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
it's one of the best stories I read before, and certinely still is, you were smart to reupload this, it's cheered people like me up. Great story (in an ironic sense you could send this to ayeka fan club) as i believe they have a story section and i think it's good enough to get archived up on there.
Marika-chan chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Hahaha, I like it, very much! Well, you're totally right about what Tenchi said: Ignoring that idiot is the best thing. But I love the visit from Ayeka and Ryoko too. Poor boy (well... not really...)
Bluegoat chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Holy crap, I laughed until I cried. This was brilliant.
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This was really good. Ryoko and Ayeak have no idea, or haven't thought about the fact that Tenchi's alone with Washu...hehe.
Dawn of Daybreak chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Nice! I love this fic! To bad it ended where it did, and that you didn't write 'M' rated fiction. I would like to have seen what would happen after you ended the story. Washu is absolutely DEVIOUS isn't she? That's why she is my Favorite character, aside from Ryoko, Tenchi and Sasami of course.

IO
Tetsu Deinonychus chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
This story was hilarious, and makes a good point!

And, why do I get the feeling, you're a "Jay & Silent Bob" fan?
True-Blackfire chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
The irony of this story, is that while its good you should bear in mind the artists behind the Tenchi series are equally peverse. The fact there's a animated clip of ayeka (made by the very same artists) sucking a guy's C**k just says it all really.
snoopykid chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
that's funny! write a part two!
cyberimp6 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Now that's the way it should be done! Excellent satire - and the rationale for the different Tenchi stories was a very clever touch.