Reviews for The Definition of Sexy
just perfect
ElectricMello chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
I absolutely love everything about this freaking story 3
slime chan chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
oh, and you MUST write something about the "printer incident"
slime chan chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
oh man "what the deuce?" that's a family guy-ism! :)
ThePopcornFairyBetch chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
XD Oh yes, L is HELLS-A-SEXY! XD Light's...alright...Mello pwns him, though.. XD lolzors, good job!
Sage347 chapter 5 . 3/6/2009
No take-sy back-sies? Oh, that's awesome.

XD
LazyGC chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
*Skewers you.*

No smut? How DARE YOU?

:P
Bsnowflake chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
OMG!

very funy but still serious

“Well I think it’s a good idea! Oh yeah, Ryuuzaki, the Big Bad Kira is trying to seduce you while at the same time figuring out his own sexuality and wondering what the hell he’s doing in the process! You’re all ‘Oh Light-kun I think you’re sexy but please let me explain what I mean but stop talking and kiss me!’ and then you take back because of some stupid hunch of me being someone I’m not! I’ll prove to you I’m not Kira any way I can and if being with you in that way will prove it then by god I’m going to do it, no takes-y backs-ies!” Cue the arm flailing.

best part of the story,and the part about msa and the part where they got so close,lemon,so goo,but can be sour! LOL

"There's always tomorrow!"
XxRagDollxX chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
hahaha

Oh my gosh that was awesome!

Good work P

X
Erian-chan chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
NO! You can't let it end like this! *sobs*

me wants romance humor and most of all the two of them bishies just kissing each other senseless! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Grand-Master-L chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
I loved this! And Aizawa's ring tone tells the truth ;)
iMusicalMinji chapter 5 . 7/17/2008
Pure lol and 'Sexiness' I love this!
Umino Akiko chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
rotflmao! Poor guys.
youkai chick supreme chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
aw, i love it. i love all of it. sneaky l, how devious. i love it. and i loved light's "impression" of l. cute job.
Raimuboy chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
XD I loved it! And I do enjoy the conversations L and Light have. Just so you know, my friend thinks hamburgers are VERY sexy (and "hot", too). we had a small argument over it.