Reviews for The Definition of Sexy
Dark Blue Bad chapter 3 . 12/5/2007
i love L! XD i love the way you write by the way, awesome chapter! :)
NinjaDog251 chapter 3 . 12/5/2007
i think this story is so awesome! it's crazy! i really want to know what ryuzaki's experiment was! and what he's looking for! ah!
defunctaccount0000000001 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Ingenious!
everything is TROUBLESOME chapter 3 . 11/30/2007
gr. stupid misa, she so annoying _;;

i can safely say that L and light-kun are not the only ones glad she is temperarily outta the picture.

so L made light-kun write the list over again, merely to listen to the pen scratches, then?

(correct me if im wrong, cause it lessen my confusion, )

so cute, so cool.,
everything is TROUBLESOME chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
….Was L trying to say he was as sexy as a hamburger! Therefore, in some strange sarcasm meaning he was ugly like a hamburger? L didn’t eat anything but sweets, so Light supposed to L that any other food would be disgusting…."

!~! sigh~ the mental confusing connections that geniuses must face~ XD VERY AWESOME SYNTHESIZING on his part, i gotta say.

"Sugar would have to wait though,"

!~! 0.o cant believe L would say that~ omigoodness this kira case really indeed gets to him!

"Before Light could summon another coherent though "

do you mean coherent thoughT?

Weather the spiky haired detective glared, ignored, or just bluntly snapped at him. The looks on L’s face would be just priceless; Light wished he had a camera at those moments."

!~1 ooh, i'd so like to have pictures of these moments to..~

(i think you used the cloudy-windy-sunny weather, here.)

so cute, so cool. keep writing
everything is TROUBLESOME chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

SO CUTE.

AH MAN, I LOVE L.!

XD

actually, who wouldnt love him and his 'experiments';;

(gotta wonder about the 'chained together thing, seems a bit too perfect... ~~ or maybe its cause im not done the anime..

"He mentally scolded himself for not thinking so earlier. It’s an adjective after all… but he couldn’t help but be thorough in all that he thought of, even it was something as silly as this."

!~! X3 can soo see the crazy thoughts brewing up in his head, ahh~ L is soo cute. X3

very interested in Light-kun's reply~

LOVE IT LOVE YA, KEEP WRITING
Rose-Dragonfire chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
*angry reviewers start to mob around your house* How could you do this to us yet again! Another cliff! Aah!

*Insert horribly painful happenings here*

Anyway...Great chappie, and I se4riously can't wait for more!
tlcplusp chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
...Erm...the fact that Light can write an uber number of names in a short space of time perhaps?

Or that he 'zubiya's? (It's the sound effect for 'dramatic writing sound'.)(Grr, I can't spell it, I should stick to english unless I actually start taking japanese...*very sorry*)

:D I love it when Light gets into his homocidal writing role-his face does fun things. :D
tlcplusp chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Personally, I adore merriam-webster's online dictionary (Accessed from refdesk, of course.)

:P L's found something to entertain himself with!
xiassen chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
lol at the image of Raito doing a victory dance including the sprinkler..better yet,have you seen Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya?him dancing like that..*rofl*
iMusicalMinji chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
o continue soon!
Gingerbread Owl chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
More must be said about the definition of sexy! L's meaning must be discerned! XD

Poor Matsuda. Nobody loves him :(
The Black Inferno Devil chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
Nice... I think I might enjoy this. A lot. Can't see any real problems...
SayuriShizuka chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I can just imagine some American guy saying "Sounds like... Sexy hamburger" with eyebrows going up and down at the word 'sexy' :P

And I started to laugh out loud at L's 'sexy' sentence.

That's cute. And funny. And really awesome! o

Don't know how I would react if someone said that to me, though... xD

-x-
Lily Knotwise chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
Ohh, that was great! It's really silly and fun, but there's actually a thickening of the plot. I love it, I hope you update sooner than two months! Come on... You KNOW you want to write it... :D
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »