Reviews for Redemption
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This is just such an amazing story. By far one of the best I have ever read, in any fandom. Your writing is exquisite and manages to be profoundly moving without any hint of cheapness or triviality.
juusatsu-chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is one of the best stories I have read. Ever. Please keep writing!
Djibriel chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
justinedarkchylde . deviantart art / Grima-Graymer - 136064619

fanart for you. remove spaces.
Gwendolin Sparrow chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
That is really good. It made me cry for poor Grima.
bt chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

I like that Grima gets to be more than a pale, icky guy. You gave him depth! And potential sexiness.
fogisbeautiful chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Wow... That was freaking amazing... I... I don't know what else to say! Awesome! I totally wish it had really gone like that!
lordhellebore chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
This is so beautiful! There are not many (and not nearly enough) fics in which GrĂ­ma is redeemed, so I'm doubly glad to have read this.
Episcopal Witch chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
What an unusual and compelling AU! A good fate for Grima, who does indeed have much to atone for but in this story manages to pay all. Your tale has a rough-edged feeling of old legend about it, that doomed and noble Angle-Saxon sense of honor. Great stuff!
KeeperofDarkShadows chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
*claps*

BEAUTIFUL story!
UrbanFool chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
When I first saw the description, I thought 'You have GOT to be joking' and clicked with great trepidation.

I was very pleasantly surprised, however. Good job!
Luthien and Tari Oronar chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
YOu made me cry! How could you! THat was beautiful! I love it! It was...yeah.
auri mynonys chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Wow. Very, VERY good. Deeply angsty, but wonderful. Once again you rock my socks. :)
SperryDee chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
*sobs* So sad...so beautiful...