Reviews for H is for Hazardous
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Okay, you got. :D
Here I thought I was going to read a story all sad and angsty, and then, it is in reality all warm and fluffy. (emphasis on fluffy. )
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
That was so adorable! At first I thought it was all doom and gloom and something terrible had happened to Don, but it turned out so well! I liked the little doggie and Charlie's whisper of "Wait for it." LOL Nicely done. :D
Synbou chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
You threw me for a few loops there. It was so worth it. I loved the image of Don playing with the dog and smiling. Smiling...

Thanks, 3rd!

Isa
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
great story! :) talk about giving a girl a heart attack! My mind automatically screamed NO! and then DON!...great job!
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
AW.I have a Yorkshire Terrier and if Don wants to, we could arrange a playdate for the little ones. Obviously, you are familiar with vet bills, yourself.

Anyway, cute story. I enjoyed reading it. Once again, you point us in one direction, then do a complete U-turn. I love it.

Thanks for sharing.
Sarai chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Cute!
celadon chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
This was adorable. Reminds me of what my Dad always used to say - that the dog was more expensive than all the kids put together (and we were a big family!).
Magister Equitum chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
At first, I thought it was a person that was hurt... Whew.. What a relief. Needless to say, this was very cute... Dogs are awesome. But very expensive. My sister's dog had to get a bottle of pills for a skin rash.. and they cost $ 94.00 dollars. How ridiculous is that? Anyway, cute and doesn't disappoint. :)
simanis chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
3rd, You keep surprising us! ha ha... poor Don and his wallet, I'd say!

great!
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
You are evil, woman. I'd be upset with you for leading us on like that except the image of Don cuddling with a puppy is just too cute for words. :D
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
very cute! :)

an adorable don-moment - the guy could seriously do with something to make him smile more often, and a cute little dog is just the thing for him :P

great work!