Reviews for See You
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
That was so amazingly sad and perfect.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
BAH! So sad and sweet and touching! Ash's letter was just gorgeous and perfectly in character and, aw geez. great work!
sheepeater chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Beautifully written. Just broke my heart reading it, though.

BC :)
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
OMg...you have a way with words because tears are slipping down my face...wow.

pS: I was so into the story that I only noticed perfection ;D
Raichu chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Touching and well written.

The ending is weak though. In a story this short, you need some kind of twist or impact at the end that puts a new spin on things.
PinkCamellia chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Since you read and review my Pokemon stories, I thought I'd return the favor :)

Oh, wow.

I liked that very, very much.

That "psycho" line was good. I can totally picture Ash writing something like that, but I'm glad he didn't open with it. I don't know why, but I love sad fics as much as I love happy endings, if not more!

I didn't really expect Ash to leave Pikachu to Misty, but it definitely makes a lot of sense that he would. I think that was really sweet. I thought that him returning her handkerchief was a nice touch.

It was very well written. I didn't spot a single error. Great job with this!
be bright chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Oh my gosh! Although the curiosity of how Ash died is KILLING ME! I'm going to assume that's not really an important part of the story. It really isn't. I'm glad I stumbled across this, and now you've got me wondering what else you've written. If you haven't written anything else, you must write more! ...with both characters alive. :P
Exploding Gears chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
so wonderful! i was crying through the end !

RLF
DarkBlaziken chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Ohmygoodness. that was so sad...

though i'm feeling sadistic, especially about Ash. aw well, i don't like him particularly. but this pairing's cute.

nice.

liked thi fic. it's angsty. kind of.
Shadow in the Rain chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
i really liked this... made me tear up a little bit... great job! :D
Damned Lolita chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Oh my goodness, so sad... and so beautiful. You should make this a two-shot, maybe when Misty dies and meets up with Ash. It's such a lovely story... poor Pikachu.
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
i liekd it a lot, and i dont even read pokemon
sadal suud chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Oh my gosh... I'm jealous of you now. You're not one of those people with a really flowery writing style or anything, but you can still pull off such emotions...

My favorite part was when she pulled out the handkerchief. Aww...

Nice work!
Feball3001 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Sad but well written, I usually don't read Pokemon fics.
Millie-pops chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
It's sweet, sad and oh so cute. It's really just what I needed on the morning two days before I go back to school. I absolutly love this, and the 'mini-plot' (that's what I call the plot in Oneshots) is so...great! it's very rare that I actually prefer sad fics to more happy ones, but this is by far the best fiction I've read in weeks.

I'd write more, but I have a a splinter in my index finger and it really hurts when I type. Best wishes,

TotalTVAddict