Reviews for Sirius Black is Just a Little Sick and Twisted
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 11/1
Not exactly canon compliant, but a good fic anyways.
I LOVED this story! Everything about it was amazing and I loved the ending with James and he Lily doll! Hahaha :D
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 2/18
That is hilarious! I love Sirius's coping method, quite unique and the image of him talking to a doll is hilarious as is the dialogue. This It's brilliant and the ending the perfect!
steelgray chapter 1 . 1/30
Absolutely lovely. Brilliant!
ThebeatlesHead chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
:D great
Frantic Jumping Bean chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
cute in a 'Little Sick and Twisted' way!
Lisiane chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I love,
magnifique !
Winter wolf chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Awwww soooo cute and the end but with James and the lily doll, I should have seen that coming but I didn't and now I feel dumb because its a very James thing to do :)
im gonna cry chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
no really i am

im sure you wanted this to become some fluffy, cutsie fic

it isn't

it is very sad and im very sad

im gonna go cry in that corner over there

(all that aside, I really liked this)
897958769869859 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Haha, I know this is an old story and you may not be looking at reviews anymore, but this is just so excellent. I can't exactly work out what makes it so perfect, but it just is. The tone and method of storytelling seems to match Sirius' slight slip from sanity.
scorsby chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Will2Meaning chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Are you kidding me? This the most original, hilarious, sad, and heartwarming fic I have ever read. When James caught Sirius with Remus Doll I died laughing. DIED. I haven't laughed so hard in ages. And I love the end, where Remus makes his own's just so ridiculous and adorable all at the same time. This is an excellent fanfic and thank you so much for writing it. Easily goes down as one of my favorites.
NanagaKai chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
haha, great ending, i love the Lily-doll
AnNaReNeE chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
teddylupin-snape chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Ahhhh! I swear, I think my heart is melting right about now. Wonderfully done; I honestly can't even put my feelings into words right now! *squeeeeeiiinngg*