Reviews for Gaara's Freaky Day
JeslynBoo chapter 5 . 6/17
Oh, that was fun, too! :D
WhatDoIDo chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
GOD I WANT MORE! How dare you abandon this story?! DX
ChibiGirlXD chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
awwwww!

one of the best fanfics ever! cant wait for the next chapter!

(Gaaras one of my favs .)
darkwitchwomen chapter 5 . 5/17/2009
hi, i read your 2 stories so far. this is a little different but i think i like it.(the other ones i loved ) i meant the 2 i haven't reviewed. the other was based on 3 men and a baby and it was different but well written. see i decided to read all your stories. i like your writtings nancy
Love-Hidden-Under-Blood chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
Is there any way that you would continue this story I read it so long ago and i was going through my favorites list and I remember how funny i thought this story was and I was hoping you would continue
Edlama chapter 5 . 7/10/2008
*sigh* I should stop re-reading that story, I'm pretty sure it's not healthy. It's my what, fourth reading? I just wanted to find the song Karen used 'Gary and Becky sitting in a three, kissing... ' to tease someone, and I got sucked in.

I need more Gaara and Gary in my life!
suuziej0.0 chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
it's realy great!
Melanie Skye chapter 5 . 3/13/2008
Gaara has to deal with a girlfriend? I'm not sure who I feel worse for Gaara or Becky(that was her name right?). And did Shukaku take over?
Edlama chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
You know, just after "Explosive", I think this is my favourite story of yours so far! not only it's very funny, but also oddly achingly sweet sometimes. It's quite moving to see how Gaara blunders his way through normal family life, slightly bittersweet actually (or maybe it's me who reacts strongly to these themes).

And personnally, I wouldn't call this AU. It would have been if Gaara was born on Gary's world and been in the same school as him and just be that strange emo kid who impossibly managed to get a tatoo at twelve, but so far, since we don't know what happened to Gaara after he and his siblings left Konoha,I say this is in the realm of possibility! ;)

And good luck with your theater show!
nancy chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
i really like your story, please write more, i really injoy reading it (*_*)
The Emo Panda chapter 5 . 1/28/2008
GAARA HAS TO DEAL WITH A GIRLFRIEND! OH SH#T!

Wait... AND IT'S NOT ME? *draws guns* Gary~. Run, Gary, Run, Gary, run, run, run. Here comes the emo with a big black gun~!
KibaCanLickMe chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
I never read this before, AU stories are usually not my kind of thing, but since it was yours I read it anyway, and surprisingly I liked it. Its not ridiculous like some of them. Good job!
de-ji bebi chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
LMAO with this chappy, When's the next one? I know I act like you're some chapter producing machine but it's your fault for writing so well.
de-ji bebi chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
OMG! Oh no he didn't. Well obviously he did. Boy is gaara gonna get in trouble for that. I gott ago cook now but I have to read the next chapter before bed and hopefully put up the next chapter of my fic.
de-ji bebi chapter 3 . 1/7/2008
I have no reason for reading your fics other than that they are awesome and funny and you are really talented. I loved the way gary paid Shukaku back. Made my day.