Reviews for La Paranoia Est une Forme d'Aide, Vraiment!
nathan.forester.1 chapter 1 . 7h
Never thought that your writing would be any good at all giving your 'reputation' on Deviantart, but you actually come across as an actually decent writer.
fan chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I really like this story its on of my favorites. keep writing your good at this
Fates My Bitch chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I really like this story. The picture of the bats holding on to Alucard's hat made me giggle. Were they trying to fly off with it?
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
*giggles* Interesting training method.

Thanks for writing.
Jack Hawthorne chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Hehehehe! D

That was more or less my first reaction when i read the title for this fic:P And, it turn out, you didnt dissappoint in the leastD Ill prolly be giggling from the mental image of poor Seras "exploding" the rest of the weekD
Anne chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
That was marvelous, I had a good laugh. Well, you may be right on an abrupt ending, but the story was good nevertheless.
MithLuin chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This was great! When Alucard does it, it's spooky, but when Seras does it, it's funny. The idea of spooking her and having her just *explode* into a bunch of bats was great! I do think the ending was a bit abrupt - I was certainly expecting some sort of payback for all the harassment she was getting. After all, if you can turn into a flock of bats...those bats *could* attack...just sayin'. I mean, not Alucard. He'd laugh it off anyway. But you did have Pip looking a trifle uneasy. Integra would have to give permission of course. Anyway, you requested concrit, and there it is :).
Edowen chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Great job. I loved it and thought the end was very funny. Keep up the great writing
Sammich Man chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Ha ha, that was pretty humorous! I liked it, the thought of Seras exploding into bats is a funny thought. Good job on your first fan fic!
DarkMignonette chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
It could have been abit longer and more descriptive, but it's pretty well written all in all. It was really funny too I think. xD Hope to see more Hellsing stories from you.
franny-o chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
lol awesome estory
spankyhan chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Bravo. i tot it was really funny esp the groping part
RogueCanadian chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
It was quite well written, although it did end a bit soon and you should have gone into more detail about the methods instaid of just saying that she got scared a lot. Other than that I look forward to some continuation. Good job!
BlackWolfHellHound chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I don't actually think there was all that much wrong with this. The ending was rather abupt, and you might have elaborated a little more on her powers, but the story flowed well, it was aesy reading. Well Done.
Anonymous Psychofan chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
That was such an awesome story! I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard. Great job!