Reviews for Fear
NerdWolf chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
thats really cute who'd thought shizzy would be afraid of puppies when natsuki is her personal pup? ara...i love this really do. continue writing :)
with love - Elincia chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
kawaii :D i rly like fics like this.
Soda.Holic chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Hahaha cute
jquackers chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
LOL. I love the language used here. 'BURRNNSSZ' XD

Yer insane.

:D
LucidLucifer chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
omg! this is soo damn cute you HAVE to complete it!
Byakko-kun chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
dis wurs dan mi fanfishun loL!
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Aw Poor Shizuru...Duran is so cute and he's lucky to be alive after licking Shizuru or else there'll be consequences. Only Natsuki is allow to lick Shizuru. :D

More please?
aeon.s chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
me too having dog phobia.. something bad happened about dogs on the past blah.. blah.. blah...

btw i've checked your comic... omg natsuki was 'SO' scary on that box shaped body lol...
Wolf from the Hidden Flames chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
LMAO! That was hilarious! xD I always had the funny idea of Shizuru possibly being scared of dogs but her fear in this is so exaggerated that it's so funny! And so terribly cute! Are you going to continue this because this is gold!

faberryjuice chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
OMG, WTF? Lol. Shizuru is really OC here, but that's what makes it funny lol. Nicely done :P
Raineel chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
oh...my...god.. o.O" that was damn funny...i think, my stomach hurts o.o". u know its kinda funny, i bet if u give shizuru a snake she will just take it as nothing..but..man... o.o that was hilarious, afraid of a dog...dont she realize she got a puppy as lover? ?

great story, plz continue
ChieH chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Short.. yet so freaking cute! Do it again! If this is what results in your boredom, I hope you get bored often. (Is that wrong of me?)
shiznats chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
ah...lol

That was fun reading...lol again
Prim8 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
That was so randomly funny lol!
volk83 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
“Oi, Duran! LICKING SHIZURU IS MY PRIVELIAGE!” hahaha

this fiction is so cute. please, update soon. I love it, good start. _