Reviews for Prince of the Dark Kingdom
CharmerDark chapter 42 . 18h
Nice ending there...
Charmerdark chapter 39 . 20h
Oh My God! The ending wasamazing!
CharmerDark chapter 35 . 21h
I just love the interaction between snape and Harry!
CharmerDark chapter 15 . 4/23
And here I was wondering where all of light went!
CharmerDark chapter 14 . 4/23
Awesome! Great work...well written and even has a plot...I am very Impressed!
CharmerDark chapter 12 . 4/23
Dangerous deals...I like!
CharmerDark chapter 8 . 4/23
It will be nice to have a good (at least somewhat) Malfoy for once!
I'm not sure if to feel happy or sad at lausorrse(not sure of the spelling) death, cause even if it kinda sad at least she doesn't get to adopt harry.
CharmerDark chapter 5 . 4/23
Awesome...Great Work...Icant wait fortomto see harold already!
CharmerDark chapter 4 . 4/23
Awesome...looking forward to more!
Tori388 chapter 1 . 4/22
I know this story has already gone far, and I just finished this chapter but I'm still gonna hope Snape doesn't become Harry's father
Just Me chapter 147 . 4/21
P,ease updat! I read this story a while ago then stopped, not out of disinterest but in the hope that it’d be updated. It wasn’t and I eventually gave in to curiosity and reread it, up until this ending. This is SUCH a good story! Please don’t abandon it! Please update it soon! Especially now that I know Hermione has romantic feelings for Harry, I want to know if he feels the same. I think he does. In fact, I think that picture he was drawing that he tossed aside in embarrassment was a picture of Hermione. I’m hoping to have that confirmed. So please, update!
exciting battle, but posted 2014? any chance of continuance?
Calypto chapter 97 . 3/31
i really like the story and all the charecters except harry. even after 97 chapters harry is still needy and thoughtless in most of his actions. i really hoped he woukd embrace his station and atleast be more proactive. well, thanks for the fic.
amandaforealz chapter 41 . 3/14
Also, I need to know, are you a girl or a guy?! Whenever I read the author notes I bounce between! Come back pleeeease.
11,059 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »