Reviews for Prince of the Dark Kingdom
infinite eternity chapter 37 . 7/8
why doesn't Voldemort just legimize (sp?) Tom?
infinite eternity chapter 3 . 6/30
Wow, um... this reminds me of Nazi Germany. Those happy kiddos all going camping and learning how to follow orders and shoot guns and massacre Jews
Came back after a few year praying for an update. I hope your well, and no harm or illness has prevented you from updating, this is my favorite fan fiction ever written. In a little corner of my heart where I wish fanfics were able to have their own movies, this is the only one I’d want to see. Please update someday.
A devoted fan
MistressOfDeathSarena chapter 95 . 6/17
It's Blaise Zabini, not Zambini. It's funny every time I read it but at the same time, distracting enough to lose the flow of dialogue.

Please please please update this. It's my third reading.
eccentricess chapter 147 . 6/15
Amazing writing.
Thank you!
Shy Skye chapter 54 . 6/11
Hello,

Remarkable story, started it yesterday and I'm loving it so far.

However, I'd like to point out an inconsistency that I noticed.

You said earlier when Vesper Larousse was first on scene after the attack on Voldemort at the Quidditch Pitch that she was given Level 2 status. This chapter it stated that she has a Sentinel Level 3 Security Card, now I don't know whether she was promoted/ granted access to a higher level clearance or if it is simply an inconsistency.

I'm rather pressed for time otherwise I'd write a proper review. Thank you for your amazing hard work, this must've taken years to create and hundreds of hours of labour, well done.

Kind regards,
Shy Skye
Nicthalon chapter 69 . 6/9
Butterbrot is nothing more than a slice of bread with butter on it.
hi chapter 147 . 6/4
can you please finish this story
the starrose chapter 147 . 5/25
I have enjoyed reading this so much! Please do finish up this amazing story when you find the time!
kaira-hime chapter 1 . 5/22
crap it's been 4 years since the last update.. please pick it back up again! we all love it
Damn it’s my 3rd read through and it’s as captivating as ever. Please, if you ever get around to it, finish this story. It’s something that I’ve grown up with, from 11 to 21 and having it finished and over with would mean so much to me and many others who’ve made this story a part of themselves.
16tonweight chapter 6 . 5/14
The names of the two groundskeepers are missing in Ch. 6
colorchanger chapter 147 . 5/11
After how far you have gotten I can't believe it's not finished, even if the story is unfinished it was still really good.
QueenOfPowers chapter 147 . 5/11