Reviews for The Prince and the Thief
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
Wow. I wasnt expecting that. Good story though :)
LightBlueButterfly chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
really a great story!

...though one could see that you were fed up with it in chapter 10. But I'm glad that you completed it :) I really enjoyed it...citronshipping 3 *FAV* :)
kita3333 chapter 10 . 5/17/2011
This fic was really good, up until the last paragraph. I don't think you should have taken such a dramatic turn! It was so good the way it was, so the ending was just too much.
MokoBunChan chapter 10 . 3/28/2011
Hmm...Interesting. I'm not quite sure though, what exactly happened there at the end?
ChocolateLizz chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
Aw, that's such a bitter ending... Both his father and his, dare I say, lover. I loved it though... ;n;
Cloy Jubilee chapter 10 . 12/11/2009
awesome.
phoenixandtiger chapter 10 . 11/5/2009
i've read another one that was more sad than this one, but this was also very, very, tragic!

great job!
wiltedroses1232 chapter 10 . 1/20/2009
wonderful story the ending was sad i loved it though
FreshFish chapter 10 . 11/13/2008
wow, that was brutal but honestly expected. He knew one had to die, but seeing both his father and lover go...

As a reader you could feel the Romeo and Juliet factor and expect Malik to take his own life.

It was a very well written piece filled with vivid imagery. Hope to see more in the future.
badou chapter 10 . 10/30/2008
Holy crap, holy crap... HOLY CRAP.

Alright, damnit, get ready for a long review.

So, I was looking at Bakura and Malik doujinshi, and I was wondering if there was any tragic/sad Bakura and Malik fan-fictions.. And boy was I glad I came across yours.

First off, I'd like to praise you on the way you portray each of the characters thoughts, not only their thoughts, but their personality traits and there like-able-ness. I was instantly hooked once I read the first chapter. It made me just want to read more and more and more. And man, was I glad tat you made this story.

Alright, first thing, I'd like to comment on the who layout of the story. I rarely seen ANY typos, like... Just s few missing letters but holy crap it was amazing. I was so sad but happy at the same time when the chapters ended. But yeah.. Anyways, back onto the review!

I was so excited once I seen this was a romance and tragic thing. It was a sad sad thing, but it was very sweet. I was fairly surprised though that this was based off of a Roleplay. I used to Roleplay Bakura and Malik actually. So I was like. "Damnit, I wish I could Roleplay with her." That would be a honor, 'yanno? But yeah, I like how the lemons were perfectly in place. You kept me waiting and WAITING AND WAITING FOR THE LEMONS TO COME! And it was a good and bad thing, but in the end was a good thing. It wasn't too lemony, but it wasn't too not lemony. I liked it, I liked the whole aura of it all. And I loved how you grasped the whole essence of their relationship. I think it was quite admirable. It made me want to now write a Bakura and Malik fanfiction.

But... I slightly teared up at the end, when Bakura died, and then Malik killed himself. It was a brilliant ending for a tragic fan-fiction actually. I believe it was the icing on the beautifully scrumptious and delicious cake.

I would really like if you would write back to me, and was hoping you can, maybe if you have AIM or MSN I'd be honored! Or just messaging me back. You know how cool it would be if I could Roleplay with you?

I mean, this story was amazing.

And I loved it very much, you are an amazing and admirable writer.

Thank you for writing this.

-CrimsonUtopia
One percent chapter 10 . 8/21/2008
If I don't consider the grammar mistakes and such, that was the best chapter ever! yes, the BEST! you did not go out of character at any moment, and that was great! you made them both strong, and filled us with their love! you did a great job throught this, and as much as I wanted to see them together, I can't help but appreciate this unexpected ending, even if it was too sharp for the poor Touzoku to believe that he died alone.

I am just a little frustrated by the fact that you said that you got borred from your story while it was so excellent and well written!

I think you could have obtained a lot more reviwes for that by changing the first and the third chapters who were very think and difficult to read. in some way, they were not appealing becase we did not felt the characters, it was obscure and abstract. Other than that, the story was awesome and full of events! you desribe dangers and feelings so well!

this is favorited!
One percent chapter 9 . 8/20/2008
now I see that this Amen is a sort of fortune teller or a sercerer, right? hum
One percent chapter 8 . 8/20/2008
fantastic! and dangerous! I really felt the danger when you described it! you did great
One percent chapter 7 . 8/20/2008
that was strange... So this storry will turn two straight men gay, huh? wow XD
One percent chapter 6 . 8/20/2008
the teasing is almost getting to my nerves, hopes it will continue tho, I would like seeing those not so innocent interactions a bit more hehe