Reviews for Persistence of Vision
Clarica chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
your first part about Clois... the way everyone else see them together in the future is so perfectly written... I love you for that and once again for your conclusion:...being forever known as the one before THE ONE.

WOW!

I did enjoy it...

thanks
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Lana is beyond redemption... but this does go a long way toward repairing some of the damage.
NTonksLupin93 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Wow...just wow. That was amazing. I've been reading through your other smallville fanfics, but naughtily haven't left a review S They have all made me laugh and cry...but this one changed my feelings on a character, so I thought I should credit you ]

I know you wrote it way before the episode but I totally see this following Requiem, I think this was what she was doing after she left the barn. To requote as a few other reviewers have : 'Lana finally understood her story with Clark was not the epic romance they had decreed it. No, it was something much simplier; a drawn out prologue to an extraordinary story. Sadly, she wouldn't be the leading lady to his hero. The job was already taken.'

This was the perfect way to sum-up their relationship, it made me feel as if she was finally growing up. Thank you and well done ] xx
swimfin77 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Congrats *claps*. The fanfictions (or actual storylines, for that matter) that make me feel sympathy for Lana are few and far between, but this one was so unbelievably well-written, I was actually feeling for her. This makes Lana seem much more deep than she's often portrayed in the show, and I love her reluctant acceptance of Clois.

"With startling clarity, Lana finally understood her story with Clark was not the epic romance they had decreed it. No, it was something much simplier; a drawn out prologue to an extraordinary story."

Like, really, that just sums the whole idea up. You've made Lana really relatable here; she wants so badly to be selfish and keep Clark for herself, but she knows that, in the end, she will have to step back because she isn't who he was meant for. Wow. I really can't tell you how much I love this. Bravo! :D
Asianchik24 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I really enjoyed this. It's not often that I come across a fanfic that actually makes me feel bad for Lana. And it's also rare to see her take on the whole Lois-Clark relationship. IMO, you redeemed Lana very well. She wants what she can't have, but knows that in time, she will need to step aside. Great job!
Pittsy chapter 1 . 12/20/2008

I loved that bit, its totally cutting to the heart of the Clana relationship on SV. I loved how you made Lana want to be selfish, but ultimately be selfless- she's sympathetic (which is more than she is in the show sometimes), and she's acknowledging that she's not his soulmate. Its a really well written oneshot, I really enjoyed it!
Liz chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Great work!
starksnstripes chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
YEAH! CLOIS! CLOIS! i kinda feel bad for lana...:(
The Randomist chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Wow. This is great, it puts the whole Clana relationship in perspective and sets the stage for Clois. Great oneshot. I might not hate Lana so much now, though that might change after this Thursday...
1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
QUOTE: For some reason, I felt the need to redeem Lana in my eyes, not sure if I did…hope you enjoyed.

Actually, you did redeem her. And very successfully, too. Even though this story is told entirely in Lana's point of view, I love it. It's extremely well-written and unbiased. You did a great job.
mysterious girl chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
that was nice. It's rare to come across a fan-fic that shows what Lana thinks of the Clark/Lois relationship. good work!
Rouge chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
This is great! You should write a sequel.