Reviews for Sleeping Beauty Madness
Spider's Thread chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I love it when any of the girls scare the crap out of the fangirls, cuz the fangirls are so defenceless.
smartlikeshikamaru chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
good chapter
SnowStar145 chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Okay. Loving the story line. It's good, it's creative, it's entertaining. BUT! I'm going to give you some constructive criticism now; SLOW DOWN please. It seems like your rushing your story and there's so much going on at once that it's kind of hard to keep up. Then, add more detail, it makes it more interesting and easier to follow as well. I seriously am not trying to be mean because I DO like your story! I just want to help you out a bit. So Slow Down, and More Detail.
Valentine35 chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
wow...yumi is dramatic! LOL LOVE the chappie!
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
i luv this chapter.

can't wait to see what you come up next
SnowCharms chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Wow, Yumi is certainly dramatic, not in a good way either. Update!
Yoonlymilkshake chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
eerrrmm

u better update sooner!

and uhh please?
Sasuke and tenten fan chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Shikamaru and sasuke are so mean to tenten they keep implying that she is ugly I hate that a lot

Anyways update

ALSo on the day of the play u should make tenten skip I because she get beaten by her patents and than she comes to school with bruises and scratches on her

I think that would make the story more interesting and it would be better

Don't make everybody making fun of tenten that is just mean

Update soon
Midnight Insomniac chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
I really like it so far. Update soon please.
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
gr8 story plz update. look forward
xchirix chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
Kyaa! This story is awesome!

It is amazing! Update soon!

The drama weirdos sure are weird especially Yumi.

Well, update soon! I LOVE YOUR STORY!

Please and thank you! (-)

:D
That-Is-My-Bell chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
OMG! Love it! More please!
sugarmonkey778 chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
oh and yet another great chapter i wuv it great story ur good at actiony drama stuff well can't wait till ya update LOVE U SISTER!
sugarmonkey778 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
aw ur such a great writer sissy i wuved it so much and i haven't even read the next chapter. and im sure ur thinking "y is she reading this when she said she wouldn't" right? well that answer is simple I MISS U this is as close to u as i can get for now so i will read it no matter what is written. I WUV U SO MUCH!
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
OMG! You should so continue this! I've read it forever ago and it took me forever to find it! so continue!