Reviews for Thicker Than Blood
mysinger chapter 36 . 8/26/2014
This ending was very well written, but I much prefer the happier version :) Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this wonderful story.
mysinger chapter 35 . 8/26/2014
Great story! I found the last scene to be reminiscent of Titanic's ending. Loved it!
mysinger chapter 19 . 8/25/2014
Good choice! Thank you :)
mysinger chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
Love the story, but I hope you change your mind about Kate :)
AnnabethWeasley22 chapter 36 . 3/17/2013
This is a really good story but I think I like the first ending better
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I'm wondering when they'll get Magical Healers involved.
Fried-Chicken-Nisha chapter 36 . 5/30/2012
That was an amazing story... You had me close to teers... Good job with your writing you are amazing!
CoastalFirebird chapter 36 . 10/28/2011
This story is touching. As a person with a disability you have touched the struggles we go through on a daily basesis. I have never need a wheelchair for long, but when I did it was arduous. I have spastic CP (cerbral palsy)and I could understand this Harry real well. I don't have as bad as most, but still... Any way great story!
Nifty Niffler chapter 35 . 6/8/2011
a good story. glad Harry wasn't permanently confined to the wheelchair.
Nifty Niffler chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
there should be some kind of explanation as to HOW Harry can be intimate when he can't move from the waist down
Nifty Niffler chapter 16 . 6/8/2011
this conversation about Harry doing anything with Ginny is pointless. usually if a person is paralyzed from the waist down, they can't make love either.
Nifty Niffler chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
well, it makes perfect sense to impersonate Poppy. Hadn't guessed it. I was thinking Dumbledore since I wrote a story that had a Dumbledore impersonator.
Nifty Niffler chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
I really feel that Ginny should have shown up not Hermione. After all, she's (Ginny) his girlfriend.
Taylor1991 chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
Neat.
Taylor1991 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Cool. Your ocs are very well written, neither of them are in any way Mary sue or garry sue-ish in the slightest. It's high time that the Dursleys pay for their crimes. Is Dumbledore going to ba a manipulative old coot in this one?