Reviews for Scenes
clarecrawley chapter 16 . 10/8/2012
i love these so much! robin hood has always been one of my favorite characters but it's rare to find a good story built around him, and yours are some of the best i've ever come across. wish you'd write some more! chapter 16 . 2/11/2012
beautiful sap.
Papercups chapter 16 . 11/28/2011
Yay, they kissed! update soon!
jamie.artist chapter 16 . 5/17/2011
loooove this story! it's hard to find any good robin hood stories, but you got it perfectly. please update!
Jupiiter13 chapter 16 . 4/2/2011
Love it! You have to write more! These are all ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! It feels so real! MOREMOREMORE! Awesome job :)
WickedForGood13 chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Robin's devotion to Marain, his willingness to die for her, to protect her at all costs, is absolutely touching, moving, etc. I love it! Keep writing :)
schaferdramaqueen chapter 16 . 6/8/2010
Aww! I like this. It's got the right mix of cuteness and's not soppy, thank goodness, good job!

I also really like the job you've done with the characters. It's logical, it makes sense. They seem right. :) And nobody's too perfect or to evil. They're...human.
ZKS chapter 16 . 5/10/2010
When I finally had a chance to sit down and read this I certainly wasn't expecting this. SAAAP is right, and oh so lovely!

Okay the whole raining thing is a bit cliche, but given that you were doing a prompt I can't complain. As for the the whole, but he might not come home, *blubbers* that would be be rather bad wouldn't it?

Marian is too stubborn sometimes, I mean really, she has to stand out in the rain, and you know she's going to regret that later! As will Robin, cause if she gets sick, its going to be that much harder for them to canoodle around together!

I like the allusion to the last chapter with the fact that Robin, being the overacheiver he is, brought a bouquet of flowers that had to be split between 3 vases. AWWWWW!

Okie dokey go back to writing, I want more!
InChrist-Billios chapter 16 . 5/7/2010
D'aww. Yay, sweetness.

Sorry. My brain is gone. That's all I got. Thanks for updating; it's nice to see happy things. *smile*
ScarlettAlexandra chapter 16 . 5/6/2010
yay! Hope robin is okay though... :(
MoaningMomoMormon chapter 16 . 5/6/2010
I love it! beautiful, it was light and cute one moment and the next it was serious, it was a wonderfully managed mood change! you are such an amazing author! thank you for writing this :D
ifeelfreaky chapter 16 . 5/6/2010
Wow! I loved it. I really did. It actually made me think of Taylor Swift's "Fearless" (song not album) You know "with you I'd dance, in a storm in my best dress, fearless" Sorry, just what was on my mind. There wasn't even any dancing in the chapter. Mostly it was the rain that made think of that song. I like rain. This is getting random. Srry.

Update soon!

By the way, I printed off all sixteen chapters, because I like this story so much. Somebody told me that once, and it made feel *sigh* wonderful. That's why I mentioned it.

Robin and Marian Forever,
Ellsbeta chapter 16 . 5/5/2010
*dreamy sigh* You have to enjoy a good sappy chapter now and then. I like everyone's reaction. Slight pause and worry, but still ready to follow orders. They've probably dealt with this sort of thing before, and while it's not a huge deal to them, it's also a good reminder of how dangerous this all really is. So it sobered them a bit. And Marian was sufficiently worried while not being over dramatic. And it finally brought out of Robin the reality of his love vs I can't do this to you complex. He told her where he stands, which is always extremely respect worthy in a man. And they kissed. 3 Because they love each other. 3 (Kisses have to be placed just right to be effective and not overdone, and this one was perfect.) Thanks for writing me Robin in the rain. 3
ScarlettAlexandra chapter 15 . 2/17/2010
Poor Robin... :(
InChrist-Billios chapter 15 . 2/16/2010
A perfect ending of a perfectly awkward scene. Ah, love. *smiles happily* I love them.