Reviews for I Can Wait
i like it and would like to see where the story is going
BeyondTheBlade chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Update Please
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
soo soo sad! please write more!
The Devil Wears Westwood chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
really good. update soon!
gerardlover123 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Yea, I cried. Please keep going so I dont get the impression that your mean and hate Trink. lol. just kidding. But please be quick and update!
Kat chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
This is good. Very good. I liked it. I'm not one to flame - so I won't. This is a good Trink Story - I've only just seen Hairspray so I don't know much about it, nice line for it to go in. I just think it would've made more sense to me if at least one tear had slipped down Tracy's face while Link was there. Or if he'd said something else to her to kill the thoughts in her head of him not loving her. But that's just what I think. That's what I would've done.

Katxx

P.S. Please conmtinue this it's great. I'd love to offer help but you probably don't need it.
TiffanyNyC chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
this was great! but really sad...i hope that things get better for them soon, because he seemed so heartless in this chapter. but you're doing an excellent job. i hope you continue on soon :)
She Who Shall Go Nameless chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Aw...waiting for more!
toallas123 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
i like it so far! update soon!
Eternal Optimist chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
This is good. I think it needs a little more detail though. I also think that you should add something to it and not just leave it as a one shot. I think you should continue it along the lines of a future confrontation between them, like a few months/years later kind of thing... just an idea dont mind me...
began-to-climb chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
I would've walked off. This is a promising start; hope to read more.
KaityDid66 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
personally, i think it's a little bland. no details. and i don't really like how you inserted yourself as tracy. it's somewhat...distracting...not that the chapter is horrible, but there's not much to it. needs more substance.
ZoeandDan2gether4ever chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
ONG! I'm almost crying! This isn't right. What happened? Update soon, please?
This account is deleted 3 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
OMG thats SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO sad! why did Link Larkin break up with Trace? his Trace! WHY? you have to update ASAP you're an incredible writer and this stroy is also incredible and i cant wait to read more an more and more and more of it!
dancin xo cutiee chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
aw i feel bad for tracy :( update soon!