Reviews for The Start of Something New
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 3 . 2/14
This is awesome and I hope you continue this!
roagemage251 chapter 3 . 1/24
So far it's a great story, i really like how you made Harry have stuff that the Dursleys would never give him
Softly Spoken Weasley Girl chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
omg this actually has the orospects of being a fantabulous story, come back to it and UPDATE.
Lazurman chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
My brain is telling me that I shouldn't, but...Favorite and Follow anyway.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
In the vast library that contains every recorded scrap of literary terms that resides in my mind, I can only find one thing to say to this particular fic:

"What."
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Omg this is a first! Moreee pleasee I like it... Wait what about clothess! He needs new clothes!
ravenclawgirl23 chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo amazing this is my fav story of yours!1
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
so far so cool
Marauder Neyo chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Dan and Emma Granger? A bit ironic, isn't it? But, for the record, love their names... Hehe... :D And, great chapter... I hope you update soon! ;)
Marauder Neyo chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Ahh... Goodbye... A word people don't usually want to say... *sigh* But, this was a great chapter... (just wish they were longer though... but, that would probably ruin the story... so, oh well...) :D Can't believe Dumbledore didn't think of the Evans family first... I mean, imagine Harry's life living with them... things would definitely change... LoL! :D
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Ohohoh,,, The Evans family in Albuquerque, New Mexico... This should be fun... ;) Great start BTW! :D Loved it! Hope you update soon! :D
potterfan chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
can you please write more? pleeeaaaasse!
Lena chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
I'm sad that you've stopped updating this fic. It's actually pretty good, and it's not biased against any of the main characters, which I love. No instant hate for Ron, or how Harry totally hates Dumbdore, etc.. Everyone seems pretty in-character and that is pretty awesome. I really wish you'd continue.. It's sad to read these kind of fics that haven't been updated forever. I have to know what happens! Anyway.. I'll keep checking back from time to time and hopefully you'll update.
Huffleclawmage chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Can I adopt this? Since you haven't updated since... Well... 2008, I figured you weren't going to continue. Please?
Elizabeth Annette chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
This is a good start. Are you going to continue?