Reviews for The Start of Something New
Odin Haraldson chapter 3 . 6/7
Could you continue this story?
AkiraNatsume chapter 3 . 3/17
Interesting. More chapters please.
DobbyisCutest chapter 3 . 1/4
Very good, please make more soon as it is very good and I have a small idea s that I really hope you'll do. Now I think about it I think it's crazy but I'll say it anywayz. I thought that Sharpay should fall in love with Harry but at the start Harry hates her for her personality but then she gets nicer when she falls in love and then soon he loves her too.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
This is awesome and I hope you continue this!
roagemage251 chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
So far it's a great story, i really like how you made Harry have stuff that the Dursleys would never give him
Softly Spoken Weasley Girl chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
omg this actually has the orospects of being a fantabulous story, come back to it and UPDATE.
Lazurman chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
My brain is telling me that I shouldn't, but...Favorite and Follow anyway.
Lazurman chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
In the vast library that contains every recorded scrap of literary terms that resides in my mind, I can only find one thing to say to this particular fic:

Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Omg this is a first! Moreee pleasee I like it... Wait what about clothess! He needs new clothes!
ravenclawgirl23 chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo amazing this is my fav story of yours!1
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
so far so cool
Marauder Neyo chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Dan and Emma Granger? A bit ironic, isn't it? But, for the record, love their names... Hehe... :D And, great chapter... I hope you update soon! ;)
Marauder Neyo chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Ahh... Goodbye... A word people don't usually want to say... *sigh* But, this was a great chapter... (just wish they were longer though... but, that would probably ruin the story... so, oh well...) :D Can't believe Dumbledore didn't think of the Evans family first... I mean, imagine Harry's life living with them... things would definitely change... LoL! :D
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Ohohoh,,, The Evans family in Albuquerque, New Mexico... This should be fun... ;) Great start BTW! :D Loved it! Hope you update soon! :D