Reviews for Always Watching
CJ - Lady of Gryffindor chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Okay,,I broke my rule about never reading while I am working on a chapter (I do it to avoid unintentional plagiarism btw, think I forgot to mention that)This was very nice and perfectly in character, though I admit, I kept picturing George coming out of the bushes and kissing her LOL! I never thought of Xenophilius going mad...for me it has always been either death or perfectly fine...well guess I did have him in ailing heath once. It is an interesting idea. Very well done!
SMARTALIENQT chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
This is so good, I cannot even articulate words to describe it. I'd try, but it wouldn't work very well. I'll just say that this is amazing, wonderful for both us Luna/Neville shippers and even for people who have no idea it is a pairing. It is awesome. Thank you from delivering me from the absolute and utter dosh that most of these stories are!

-SMARTALIENQT :)
La Dame d'Blanc chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Aw... That made me so warm and fuzzy inside.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
This story, as well as it's sequel, is fantastic. I really enjoyed it :)
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
I really like the voice you give Neville, the way he seems content to watch from afar is a gorgeous thing, and I think it suits Neville nicely. I also like the personality you give Luna, with the little things like humming. ) Great work, and, once again, I really love the tone and theme of this piece, it’s very Neville-ish.

*favourites*

Cuba

PS. Just noticed the sequel and am off to read it. )
Victoria to Worthing chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
That's so romantic! I like it the way it is, and the closing line is good... but I selfishly wish that you would write another chapter when Luna finds out how much he cares, or maybe a chapter about Luna's perspective of him. Anyway, great job!
GoAhead chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Please continue writing.

Your style is lovely. :)
CaryFairy chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
i LOVE how you describe her as fairy-like and ethereal. it's like she's made of stardust. i bet she'd be an air sign. i do hope you'll continue, perhaps from her point of view next. this is an excellent first for you.
xlostangelx chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Aw, that was so sweet! I'm totally addicted to Neville/Luna.