Reviews for Hero's Return
emmawalters090 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
i cant wait to see the rest of story
MasterYaoiCollector chapter 15 . 11/11/2012
hmm how about naruXino? or naruXtemari? just giving a sugestion XD and i hope you can add more to this soon would love to know what happens next in the chapters to come

contact me at
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 12 . 7/20/2012
Not a fan of KakashixShizune or IrukaxAnko so I have been skipping anything even remotely related to that.

Also skipped the whole Hyuuga scene to avoid any NarutoxHinata.

From what i read inbetween all the jumping around, i have to say pretty good fic so far.
Dreaming of a Skylark chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
love this :D
ooblah chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
LEARN YOUR GRAMMAR hashin...? hetake...? ren? rly... nice spellin.. so what are u in preschool?
sarim chapter 15 . 8/21/2011
then make sasuke a girl and narusasu!
happycheese chapter 15 . 8/19/2011
I really think you should continue this be it a sequel i don't mind and also i like naruxhina plus you've already kinda hinted at it can't wait for the sequel/ next chapter :P
vd.alfredo chapter 15 . 1/22/2011
awesome story

hope u continue soon again!
heather XD chapter 15 . 1/16/2011
NARUHINA! holy shit I luved this! I spent 4hrs reading everything glad I did ! It was so worth it especially at 2am :p
Biennia Baron chapter 15 . 12/12/2010
Does there have to be a pairing?
Vangran chapter 15 . 11/26/2010
Naruhina all the way. And a sequel would be cool if it worked.
Mister Whitey chapter 15 . 10/22/2010
Hey, keep writing this. Keep it NaruHina, make it small harem, throw in tenten. Great Minato Speech. Get Minato laid, he can have kurenai, the can mourn together.

Just keep writing it.
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 14 . 9/16/2010
I don't quite see why NarutoXHinata can't at least have some "air time" I don't think it should be a male/male paritng because that just doesn't flow iwth this story, but maybe NarutoXTeneten or even NarutoXTemari might work, I'm not sure why you would choose an OC over a cannon, but I know Ino and Sakura are not good choices for Naruto, I'm not really sure what other pairings you want to add into to story, so I don't know what else might or might not happen, but maybe someone form Wave (where Whirlpool once was) could work as a starting point of an OC, I'm not sure if an OC form Konoha would be a good idea, there just isn't any good background for that. You're poll is closed, and I don't know any of the names you put up, so unless this is a crossover, I'm lost. I vote AGAINST no pairing, but I'm a romantic, so I would probably alywas vote that way.

Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
you have "Kyuubi paced in her cage as her prisoner continued to sleep peacefully. She had sensed him hours ago and was not about to let his vessel know of it…" and it sounds like Kyuubi has someone trapped with her, and she could not tell someone else, I think you meant "Kyuubi paced in her cage as her jailor continued to sleep peacefully. She had sensed him hours ago and was not about to let her vessel know of it…"

or at least, that's the way I'm going to assume you meant it until or unless you tell me otherwise so it makes more sense.

Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
and the Chunin guards totally didn't notice? and aren't they supposed to ask why you're leaving the village? and wouldn't they notice Naruto with some woman (she is a woman right? not a young girl) they've never seen before?