Reviews for Foreign Correspondence
Valmarien chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I really liked this story. The ending feels very open - are you planning a sequel? I'd be curious to know how things turn out with Dudley's baby _
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Good writing but it feels as if this is chapter 1 of a much larger story the way you wrote it. Are u planning on carrying on? What happens with Dudley's baby?
hypercell chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
:) Well, that was nice. I suppose Lily isn't born yet?
kyugan chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
please continue.

Dudley may not like the diea of fathering a witch/wizard but i doubt he'd want the kid to explode either.
dnd4ever chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
good story, looking forward to more. yeah the baby needs to be a witch
Chocolatier chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
What a great little fic. I definately enjoyed reading this, as Dudley has always intrigued me. It's beautiful as a one-shot, but it would be brilliant if you extended further.
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
This is a very nice oneshot. I like the idea that these two characters had some sort of correcpondence after the fact, and I also liked the explaination for why a certain godfather did not raise his godson.

Well done.
MavFan chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Very good story. If you are so inclined, please continue!
Emmy-loo chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I love stories about the Dursley's after DH, they fascinate me! This is good too, update soon!
sweet.summer.rain chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
This was very good. I could see something of this sort happening, especially after their strange goodbye in the seventh book. So Dudley wasn't the lump we all thought he was! Who knew...
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
A perfect coda.
27dayz chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
this is interesting. I'd like to see where u go with this.