Reviews for Plausible Deniability
Post U Later chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Oh Man, I'm Glad Jake's Still There, I'd Have Hated If He Had Gone Altogether.
Post U Later chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Holy Shit! Did Jake Just... Kill Some People With That Training Exercise? Damn... I Don't Like This Evil Jake, I Miss The Sweet, Couldn't Hurt A Fly Jake.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Oh Man, This All Majorly Sucks For Jake.
Maryilee chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
I have never seen Jake 2.0, but this fic has me intrigued enough that I have read the Wiki on the show and I will probably go find it somewhere on the web. Somehow.;-) It's the kind of show I would have watched except the year it came out, I had an infant at home. I didn't watch much of anything.

The writing in this story is excellent and technically flawless. The style is also wonderful. I admit that I was lost on exactly what was happening, but you did convey that Jake, the real Jake, is submerged under the 'other' Jake. I like the real Jake, and felt so bad for him. When I've seen a few episodes of this show (providing I'm successful in my hunt)I'll come back and re-read this. I'm sure I'll appreciate it even more then.
Tiefling Zhai chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
I like the Ice Queen and your description of her. I'll be interested to see what Jake is capable of! No, I've never seen this show, but I read a little on Wiki before reading your fic.
Tiefling Zhai chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Sorry it took so long to R/R! Crazy week. Oy.

Keep in mind that I'm coming from a journalism background, but I'm a really big fan of little paragraphs, especially during action scenes. I think it helps guide the reader from one event to the next. I'm a stickler for flow and transitions, and I think clever paragraph breaks are a great way to work toward those goals.

You have some awesome imagery, by the way. I like the part about the crushed beer can.
Zucht chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Interesting and inventive story. It seems like something Warner would do without a twinge of guilt. Very well done!